FREE: 65 Inch Sony HDTV, Audio setup, component stand
CREATED: 11/27/10 by nomisdc REPLIES: 2
nomisdc's ravatar nomisdc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 615
FREE:65 in Sony HDTV, Audio setup, component stand
POSTED: 11/27/10 2:31 PM

Free to a good home:
65 inch Sony HDTV
Kenwood VR 407 Reveiver + 5 speakers
+ component stand that holds the receiver and your other components.

Your cost: transporting it from my place in Virginia. It's your burden to move.
Why it's free: The replacement TV is inbound, and I need this out. Will likely sell it, but figured to give a triathlete an opportunity to have it before I do. It was given into my care by a triathlete and thought I'd return the favor. The Kenwood audio components are in perfect condition and put out 500 Watts. Just that I am also replacing them. I'll post this same writeup on craigslist as a sale if it's not claimed.
As with other stuff I've given away, the first person to get it out of my condo (Not the first person to speak for it on the forum or email) gets it. Really once we start the coordination for moving and we are solid it's yours. This prevents flakers.
Moving it: The note on this TV is that it does not separate - it is 60 inches wide by 60 inches tall by 30 inches deep. You'll need a pickup truck with tiedowns or a Uhaul to move it. It Does have wheels, and is incredibly easy to move down the hall. Just needs the work when going vertically.
Email me or post if interested.
Thanks,
Simon

drphungky    JOINED: 9/7/10    POSTS: 37
RE: FREE: 65 Inch Sony HDTV, Audio setup, component stand
POSTED: 12/02/10 9:29 AM

Is this still available?

nomisdc's ravatar nomisdc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 615
RE: FREE: 65 Inch Sony HDTV, Audio setup, component stand
POSTED: 12/08/10 5:30 PM

Gear is gone and safe in it's new home. Thanks for all the inquiries guys.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria