Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

LA Fitness In Crystal City
CREATED: 08/20/10 by kdoliver REPLIES: 2
kdoliver's ravatar kdoliver    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 20
LA Fitness In Crystal City
POSTED: 8/20/10 7:12 AM

My wife is talking about joining the LA Fitness in Crystal City (next to the Harris Teeter on Route 1) when I get from Afghanistan. I have been reading some not so flattering reviews about LA Fitness in general. Is anyone a member and what do you think about this location?

rcmagnus's ravatar rcmagnus    JOINED: 1/23/10    POSTS: 43
RE: LA Fitness In Crystal City
POSTED: 8/20/10 8:18 AM

I go to the Crystal City LA Fitness and think it's really great. I tried out sport and health in crystal city before joining and def like LA Fitness better.

The pool is okay and right now it's not too crowded most of the time...unless it's right after work earlier in the week. All of the equipment is new and there's quite a bit of it, they've got great classes (those I've tried) and the whole place is kept pretty clean. Currently they have towel service, but I've heard they're getting rid of that and will be switching to the one towel per visit deal. Also, they're pretty cheap compared to some other DC gyms. Parking is not a problem as well! Hope that helps.

Rachel

kdoliver's ravatar kdoliver    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 20
RE: LA Fitness In Crystal City
POSTED: 8/20/10 11:04 PM

Rachel,

Thanks for your input. I appreciate your assistance.

Kevin

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria