Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Anyone interested in Savageman or Garrett County Gran Fondo?
CREATED: 12/30/11 by mdgoalie REPLIES: 9
mdgoalie    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 19
Savageman or Garrett County Gran Fondo?
POSTED: 12/30/11 10:37 AM

Hey all,

Registration for Savageman and Garrett County Gran Fondo open up on January 1st. They've given past participants a referral code to use to encourage others to sign up. If you're thinking of signing up and don't have a referral code of your own, help a brother out and enter mine:
42E76590CB864653H

If you do, shoot me an email mike (at) districtfitness.net and I'll send you a $15 discount for Nation's Tri or Washington, DC triathlon as a thank you.

-Mike

dsgrunning's ravatar dsgrunning    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1313
Anyone interested in Savageman or Gran Fondo?
POSTED: 12/30/11 12:00 PM

Just an FYI: All current DCTri club members get $25 discounts for Nation's and the DC Triathlon. People should still help Mike out with the referral code though :) ... just go to the below link for the bigger discount if you want to do either races mentioned.

http://www.dctriclub.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Race.Race_Discounts

Tuan

wellnow14    JOINED: 8/29/11    POSTS: 73
RE: Anyone interested in Savageman or Garrett County Gran Fondo?
POSTED: 1/02/12 12:11 AM

Mike

new to the area and still pretty new to biking/tri stuff (started in 2010).... but i think i'm going to do Garrett County 'Masochistic Metric' with my brother. I'm planning to register tomorrow -- still good to go with the code above?

Dan

POSTED: 1/02/12 1:11 AM

Yup, good to go. Thanks for the help! If your brother or anyone else needs a $15 discount to Nation's Tri or Washington, DC Tri. send me an email at mike(at)districtfitness.net and I'll send it over. I hadn't realized about the $25 discount that DC Tri Club members get...

wellnow14    JOINED: 8/29/11    POSTS: 73
POSTED: 1/02/12 8:20 AM

Mike

Registered this morning and entered your code -- hopefully i did it correctly and you'll receive the notice soon. Thanks for the offer to help with the DC Tri stuff but it looks like I can go through the club for a better deal. You can still hook me up with a cold one at the finish line sometime though...

dan

PamS's ravatar PamS    JOINED: 1/26/10    POSTS: 363
POSTED: 1/02/12 12:49 PM

Mike,

Used your refereral code and just registered for SavageMan (100) and the Gran Fondo Savage Century :)

...What have I done??? lol

Anybody else?? :)

Pam

abbyjs's ravatar abbyjs    JOINED: 4/7/09    POSTS: 699
POSTED: 1/03/12 9:02 AM

PAM? SavageMan? Like, the whole thing? I'm so, so tempted. What's wrong with me?

--Abby

POSTED: 1/03/12 9:52 AM

Thanks for all the help everyone! Abby, just do it!

JohnGinsberg's ravatar JohnGinsberg    JOINED: 3/29/09    POSTS: 35
POSTED: 4/01/12 4:47 AM

In for the metric Gran Fondo and the Savageman. Have the yurt in the campground for both, but open to sharing a house.

JohnGinsberg's ravatar JohnGinsberg    JOINED: 3/29/09    POSTS: 35
POSTED: 4/01/12 4:47 AM

In for the metric Gran Fondo and the Savageman. Have the yurt in the campground for both, but open to sharing a house.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria