Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Infinit Nutrition Sale
CREATED: 12/30/11 by HolliMarie REPLIES: 4
HolliMarie's ravatar HolliMarie    JOINED: 6/21/11    POSTS: 202
Infinit Nutrition Sale
POSTED: 12/30/11 3:54 PM

I hear that there is going to be quite the sale on Tuesday for Infinit Nutrition. There will not be any custom consults on the day of the sale so if you want to customize your own nutrition create an account today at http://www.infinitnutrition.us/. "Like" them on FB if you want to get an early-bird special offer available to FB friends 1/2 hour early on sale day.

Does anyone have experience with Infinit? I've done ok with Heed in the past and had a disaster with Accelerade, but I am willing to give this a try.

kev7's ravatar kev7    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 459
RE: Infinit Nutrition Sale
POSTED: 12/30/11 4:34 PM

I've been using Infinit for a few years and it is great stuff. Really makes a difference when racing hard particularly in hot weather. It is expensive compared to some of the alternatives. I think last year's sale you could get the mix for 50% off for up to 2 bags, but shipping adds another $10 or so to the order.

dsgrunning's ravatar dsgrunning    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1319
POSTED: 12/30/11 5:53 PM

I use it for all of my long bike rides, HIMs, and IMs. I like it and plan to jump on their annual 50% sale.

Tuan

gabroe's ravatar gabroe    JOINED: 8/27/10    POSTS: 69
POSTED: 1/01/12 9:29 PM

I really want to try this, what do you recommend if I don't have a personalized formula yet?

dsgrunning's ravatar dsgrunning    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1319
POSTED: 1/01/12 9:41 PM

They have recommendations on their web page based on the distance the you want to do. They also have pretty good customer service, so you can call them up and ask for recommendations. Their normal/standard mixture should be good enough for all occasions, if you are unsure what to do.

I chose the strongest flavor because my distance of preference is the IM distance. At the latter stages of the IM bike ride, everything tastes like paste to me so I want a strong flavor in my mouth. Having said that, their strongest flavor option is still weaker than Gatorade ... in my opinion. I also chose the strongest calories concentration. This gives the more options to to play with dilution/concentration mix.

This stuff is more expensive than crack!

Tuan

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria