Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Scott Addict Road Bike Carbon 2011
CREATED: 10/28/12 by ddeschryver REPLIES: 2
ddeschryver    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 5
Scott Addict Road Bike Carbon 2011
POSTED: 10/28/12 11:34 AM

This is a 2011 full carbon Scott R1 road cycle. The frame has two rides on it. The chain is also brand new. The Dura-Aace front and rear are two years old and in near perfect condition (just not brand new). The seat post is all carbon and the water bottle racks are titanium and feather light. The bike does not come with the ZIPP 404s. It comes with Mavic Kyserium Elite. Asking price $2,300 OBO.

The Bike Rack handled all the recent work on the bike, so I encourage you to check with them about this bike as well.

thanks
david deschryver (ddeschryver@gmail.com)

siehndel's ravatar siehndel    JOINED: 11/25/05    POSTS: 1063
RE: Scott Addict Road Bike Carbon 2011
POSTED: 10/29/12 9:03 AM

What size is it? I'm currently window shopping for a new or slightly used road bike.

Travis

ddeschryver    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 5
RE: Scott Addict Road Bike Carbon 2011
POSTED: 10/29/12 9:43 AM

Travis, I should have posted that info earlier. Its a 56. The frame is brand new. Good looking matte black finish. I have it posted on ebay (local only), but would sure love to sell to DRTri. The ebay listing with pics and more is at http://www.ebay.com/itm/251175125980 The "buy now" route is the way to take it off the ebay market.

thanks
David

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria