Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

MCM Watching & Cheering?
CREATED: 10/26/13 by Luke REPLIES: 5
Luke's ravatar Luke    JOINED: 11/28/10    POSTS: 373
MCM Watching & Cheering?
POSTED: 10/26/13 9:49 AM

Tomorrow is the high holy day for running in our nation's capital! Who else is planning to go out and watch/cheer!? And where are people gathering!?

vkanders    JOINED: 7/4/11    POSTS: 45
RE: MCM Watching & Cheering?
POSTED: 10/26/13 10:51 AM

I'm going to be at Mile 8.5 (Rock Creek Parkway turnaround) handing out candy corn and wearing a DC Tri visor. Easy spot for those of us who live on Connecticut Ave. to get to.

JHJ20012's ravatar JHJ20012    JOINED: 2/1/10    POSTS: 179
POSTED: 10/26/13 12:34 PM

A few of us will be on the Penn Ave Bridge over RCP (miles 5.5 and 9.1) floating some kind of balloon and cheering loudly!

Joyce

bcfrank's ravatar bcfrank    JOINED: 3/23/09    POSTS: 983
POSTED: 10/26/13 3:46 PM

Ryan and I will be out there moving around on the course. Probably will be on bikes to get around, or just walking around. Last year we started at Key Bridge then moved to Canal Street, Lincoln Memorial, and last mile. This year might do about the same thing but at Rock Creek instead of Canal St.

mosered's ravatar mosered    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1786
POSTED: 10/26/13 8:36 PM

I'm partial to Crystal Drive in Crystal City. It's right next to good coffee shops & restaurants, you can get a swim in Sport & Health, has parking close by off of Rte 1/Jeff Davis, the Potomac Runners marathon training group has a big contingent there, & it has clear views of the harriers from both sides of the street.

dsgrunning's ravatar dsgrunning    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1331
POSTED: 10/28/13 8:05 AM

Saw a lot of club members out cheering on the course yesterday. Pretty cool. Sorry I couldn't stop to give everyone an autograph ... but you know how it is.

Tuan

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria