Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1 2   Next Page

Columbia Triathlon Roll Call
CREATED: 05/13/10 by bcfrank REPLIES: 29
sportsbrajen's ravatar sportsbrajen    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 41
RE: Columbia Triathlon Roll Call
POSTED: 5/23/10 6:43 PM

Ditto on the thanks to the volunteers. Always nice to see a friendly face. Great job everyone.

ncrcoach's ravatar ncrcoach    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1044
POSTED: 5/23/10 6:51 PM

Great job out there to all of the DC Tri participants on such a tough course. Everyone looked really good powering it up that hill at the water stop. Amanda, great work on organizing it for us. You guys rock!!!

carrieacampbell    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 128
POSTED: 5/23/10 9:14 PM

Thanks to all the volunteers! The cheering was so motivational!

bcfrank's ravatar bcfrank    JOINED: 3/23/09    POSTS: 945
POSTED: 5/23/10 9:40 PM

I definitely got a kick in my run when I came up the hill toward the second water stop and I heard Amanda scream out "BRYAN!" :)

Blue Devil's ravatar Blue Devil    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 5
POSTED: 5/23/10 10:28 PM

Thank you, Volunteers! Amazing support out there today!

merlinkim's ravatar merlinkim    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 294
POSTED: 5/23/10 11:02 PM

I'll add my thanks to the great volunteers today--both for the water stop and for the treats at the tent. Vigo obviously knew that we'd have the best crew -- that's why we got the one by the nastiest hill on the run course -- that you pass by twice.

To solve the name problem at races, maybe we can copy Team Sky's approach:
http://www.teamsky.com/gallery/0,27401,17548_6161657,00.html#photo=14

- ihan

kdoliver's ravatar kdoliver    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 20
POSTED: 5/24/10 1:10 AM

I was scanning the results of the race. Great job to all!!!! I can't wait until next year!!!!

morunner66's ravatar morunner66    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 702
POSTED: 5/24/10 8:52 AM

Hugh and all Columbia Tri Volunteers -

Thanks for trekking out to Columbia yesterday - in al the rain too - so typical of Columbia.

I did not have the race that I had planned, but it was a great time seeing Hugh and the volunteers as I came up that last hill on the run - it really made my day!

Love this Club! such great people.

Next yr - I get to age up and swim in an early swim wave as opposed to the last age group wave - so I guess there is something to look forward too.

redsv's ravatar redsv    JOINED: 10/26/09    POSTS: 45
POSTED: 5/24/10 5:47 PM

I want to thank the all the voluneers and participants too. I really appreciated the high fives I got on the run from one of the volunteers (sorry I don't know who your were or everyone's name) and the "go dc tri" I heard repeatedly on the bike course. I also want to thank the dc tri'er who blew past me on the run for the encouraging words (I think that was Adam) as he left me in the dust. If possible, next year could we get a volunteer in a canoe. I could have used some encouragement in the Lake ;)

Thanks to all - my experience was better becasue of this club.

Dave

jules    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 110
POSTED: 5/24/10 5:55 PM

A big thanks to Amanda for coordinating yet another great volunteer effort at Columbia! It was awesome to see so many DC Tri members out on the course both volunteering and racing! Thanks to all the volunteers for getting up at the crack of dawn, despite the pouring rain at 6 am....and for making it a fun day!

Congrats to all the racers!

Julie

Previous Page   Page: 1 2   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria