Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next Page

Deep Creek Coordination and Input
CREATED: 05/13/10 by nomisdc REPLIES: 125
ellenwex's ravatar ellenwex    JOINED: 11/16/09    POSTS: 66
RE: Deep Creek Coordination and Input
POSTED: 8/02/10 9:43 PM

Thanks to Simon for all the work it took to plan such a great weekend- and thanks to those who put in the time to watch out for others on the ride/run/swim/smores-making.

It was SO FUN to meet everyone, and face the much-hyped course together. Props to those who are registered to tackle it in racing form :)

Rock on, DCTri!

-Ellen

JohnGinsberg's ravatar JohnGinsberg    JOINED: 3/29/09    POSTS: 35
POSTED: 8/02/10 10:43 PM

Re: (1) further thanks; (2) house for savageman:

I'll see Ed's thanks and raise you these: To Mark and Kyle for advice that got more than one of us up the Wall, to Mark for rocketing after me when I overshot MD-825 and the Wall (my subconscious at work!?), to Ed and Dave for brilliant (and, in Dave's case, bent) good company, to Carol for demonstrating the wonders of the Garmin course file and for quietly being maybe just a little badder than all the other badasses, and to every unsung hero who was out there doin it. In other news, I have what appears to be a shack rented for the race. I'd like to trade up to flush toilets, maybe a view, maybe both combined. Anyone renting a house for Savageman and have room? Interested in renting one? (email johnhollandginsberg at g.)

trithis73's ravatar trithis73    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 525
POSTED: 8/03/10 7:09 AM

Carol is not a bad ass...... she an ANIMAL!!! Freaken 100 mile ride in the Deep Creek Area, then gets food and pounds down brews while we were all sitting under my gazeebo at our tent site. I was exhausted think about the ride she did.

sloanmann's ravatar sloanmann    JOINED: 4/26/09    POSTS: 17
POSTED: 7/14/11 11:50 PM

I'd love to go if the dates are 31 July and 1 August.

What are the final dates?

Thanks, Sloan

nomisdc's ravatar nomisdc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 616
POSTED: 7/16/11 8:53 AM

Hey Sloan,
This year's trip is described here:
http://www.dctriclub.org/forum/messages.cfm?tid=E41E35AD-DA39-5DD6-4AB35431DBD8C110
Dates are 29-30 July. Sent you an email. Hope you can make it bro. Duty Honor Country.

patagonia_80's ravatar patagonia_80    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 77
POSTED: 7/16/11 5:36 PM

Hi Simon, are there any more spots for this year's trip? I'll probably sleep in Trish's tent and may carpool. Thanks, Jenn Dunn

Previous Page   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria