Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Georgetown Running Discount?
CREATED: 08/04/11 by flora REPLIES: 3
flora    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 35
Georgetown Running Discount?
POSTED: 8/04/11 10:36 AM

Can anyone clarify what our merchant partner discount is with Georgetown Running? This website says 15%, but when I went in yesterday they only gave me 10%. I'm curious because it affects how far I am willing to go for new shoes!

thanks

rtroll's ravatar rtroll    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 500
RE: Georgetown Running Discount?
POSTED: 8/04/11 11:33 AM

It is 10%, website will be updated in the next week with our most recent partner perks. At one point it was 15% and I will work to try and bring that back but for now you should plan on the 10% for your purchases.

Sorry, probably not the news you wanted!

Ryan
DCT Partnerships Guy

flora    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 35
POSTED: 8/04/11 11:39 AM

That's okay, I appreciate the clarification. thanks.

jen_'s ravatar jen_    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 162
POSTED: 8/04/11 12:37 PM

I'll admit that 10% isn't enough incentive to get me in the door. Scratch that - it'll get me in there door to try on some shoes and check out other stuff, then buy it online and get it cheaper even if I have to pay shipping.

I bought a great pair of running shoes a few months ago from Georgetown Running thanks to a Groupon deal, and they are now onto the newer model (color). I was hoping to go back to see if they still have my model/color, but I'll take my chances with the internet rather than 10%

I'm all for supporting local businesses, but I'm also counting my pennies. I haven't been to City Sports since we dropped them, so I'm hoping we can get this back up to 15%.

Thanks for keeping us up to date
jen

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria