Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Barter - bike maintenance and massage
CREATED: 09/18/12 by emle REPLIES: 1
emle's ravatar emle    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 127
Barter - bike maintenance and massage
POSTED: 9/18/12 7:13 PM

I am a licensed massage therapist in DC, a somewhat retired triathlete, but I still ride (a little) and commute to work (a lot). My bikes take a beating and I'm too busy/lazy to work on them. Wanted to see if someone is interested in doing some serious bike maintenance for me in exchange for massage. Yes, this is legit massage - no funny business. I know some folks in the club, who have received work from me and will tell you I'm very professional.
I'm not just looking for a light cleaning or to have dirt wiped off the frame, but to have wheels trued, brakes fixed, and a few other things we can discuss later. I have 5 bikes but not all of them need work on now.
Let's talk and see if we can work something out.
PM me here or email me at my work address: ejacobsmassage at gmail dot com

thanks
Emily

rtroll's ravatar rtroll    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 497
RE: Barter - bike maintenance and massage
POSTED: 9/18/12 10:17 PM

Wow, I like the horse trading proposition here! Unfortunately you may need to buy a new bike if you let me anywhere near yours! I tend to take my bike apart and then put it back together only to be left with more bolts and parts than I started with! :-)

Good luck finding someone!

Ryan

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria