DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Total Immersion Swimming with OnPoint Fitness
CREATED: 10/27/09 by ppgodes REPLIES:
ppgodes's ravatar ppgodes    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 83
Total Immersion Swimming with OnPoint Fitness
POSTED: 10/27/09 12:40 PM

Hey everyone,

I'm currently in the TI stroke development class, and I've completed 3 of the 6 lessons. What a world of difference. Now I know why I "sink," and Lloyd (the instructor) is wonderful offering specific feedback for each swimmer. The group is small -we only have three in my group, so lots of attention from Lloyd.

If you struggle with the swim as I do, this is a worthy investment.

Lloyd just posted the next series of swim lessons starting Nov 18th...thought I'd pass it on to give those interested plenty of time to make up their mind.
Enjoy,

Paula

ONPOINT FITNESS TOTAL IMMERSION SWIMMING:

TI "Learn to Swim" and "Stroke Development" group classes are forming now. Group lessons begin Nov 18 -Dec 23.
Investment: $395
Class size: 4-6 swimmers
Location: Waterside Fitness & Pool 901 6th St SW Washington DC

Learn to Swim- Wednesdays 6:00-7:00pm
If you’ve never learned how to swim or are uncomfortable in deeper water we can help you overcome those anxieties and provide you with techniques that will greatly increase your COMFORT, CONTROL and CONFIDENCE.

Stroke Development- Wednesdays 7:00-8:00pm
This class is ideal for fitness, athletes, and triathletes alike who are serious about learning proper freestyle stroke mechanics and increasing efficiency . All participants should have basic swimming skills to complete 100 yards.

For more information, go to the website www.onpointfitness.com.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria