Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Looking to borrow a few ladies wetsuits
CREATED: 09/13/12 by janineharris REPLIES: 2
janineharris    JOINED: 1/20/12    POSTS: 5
Looking to borrow a few ladies wetsuits
POSTED: 9/13/12 8:09 PM

I'm doing a sprint tri Oct 6th with a few friends new to triathlons, and a few ladies are interested in swimming with a wetsuit. If anyone with a medium sized wetsuit doesn't mind lending it out if you aren't using it the weekend of Oct. 5-7, just let me know (janinejharris@gmail.com)--Or if anyone knows a good place I can send them to rent a suit-- I'd appreciate that as well.

And the tri is the Osprey Tri (http://www.mdcoastalbays.org/osprey-triathlon)-- very low key, flat sprint if anyone is looking to be out on the eastern shore for Columbus Day weekend...check it out.

Thanks!
Janine

pserfass's ravatar pserfass    JOINED: 3/23/09    POSTS: 432
RE: Looking to borrow a few ladies wetsuits
POSTED: 9/13/12 8:51 PM

great race. Hopefully, I'll see you out there.

rtroll's ravatar rtroll    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 498
RE: Looking to borrow a few ladies wetsuits
POSTED: 9/13/12 10:00 PM

Janine -

Send me an email at president@dctriclub.org and copy Julia Nagy at partnerships@dctriclub.org...we just sealed a deal with XTerra wetsuits and have brought on a fleet of demo wetsuits for our club. We haven't officially launched our wetsuit demo program yet but this could be a good dry run of how we'll get these suits into our members hands as a perk of our club.

Ryan

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria