DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Ladies Shopping Night at The Bike Rack
CREATED: 03/08/11 by amacos REPLIES: 2
amacos's ravatar amacos    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 157
Ladies Shopping Night at The Bike Rack
POSTED: 3/08/11 10:43 PM

Hello Ladies!

Enjoy some cheese and great wine while you shop at the Bike Rack on March 15th! Join us for this exclusive ladies only shopping night!

The Bike Rack is going to have tons of specials and discounts only for us ladies! Starting at 7:00pm everything on the store will be ON SALE! They will also give us a clinic on how to change a flat tire, how to clean your bike components, including your drive train, etc.

Ladies, this is a great way to start your Tri season by getting all the things that you need at a great price and by learning how to take care of your bike! The event is geared towards all Tri Chicks (amateur and veterans tri girls, no boys allowed!).

Event Details:

What: Ladies Only Shopping night and Cheese and Wine party at the Bike Rack!
When: March 15th, 7:00-8:30pm
Where: The Bike Rack, 1412 Q St. NW, Washington DC 20009
Cost: FREE!!
RSVP Here:

http://www.dctriclub.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=interact.events&id=555

Each guest will have a chance to win a fabulous raffle prize!

Cheers and I hope you can join us at this exclusive shopping night where we will socialize, shop and wine!!

Adriana Anderson, Events Coordinator

rojojade's ravatar rojojade    JOINED: 1/19/11    POSTS: 364
RE: Ladies Shopping Night at The Bike Rack
POSTED: 3/10/11 10:24 AM

As soon as I read the email (2 hours after the time stamp) I went to register to attend the event. And I was placed on the waitlist. Is there anyway we could have another one of these woman's only events?

amacos's ravatar amacos    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 157
RE: Ladies Shopping Night at The Bike Rack
POSTED: 3/10/11 11:01 AM

Hi Rojojade!

Yes! We will have these girls-only cheese and wine social/tri gatherings on a regular basis. Stay tuned for some more exciting events! We will have one for running, one for swimming and can defintely do another one for cycling. Please reach out to me at anytime if there is a particular event that you would like us to hold.

Cheers,
Adriana Anderson, Events Coordinator

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria