Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

NJ State Tri Pre-race dinner - RSVP by this Wed, 7/22
CREATED: 07/20/09 by sandyc REPLIES: 5
sandyc's ravatar sandyc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 288
NJ State Tri Pre-race dinner - RSVP by this Wed, 7/22
POSTED: 7/20/09 11:56 AM

We're catering a pre-race dinner for you! It's at the boathouse which is located right at the swim start and will be a great chance to relax, carb up and wish your fellow racers good luck!

Dinner begins at 6:30pm and it's a simple pasta dinner. There will be vegetarian option for those of you non-meateaters. We are subsidizing the dinner for registered NTPers and your cost will be $7. Your friends, family and other DC Tri Club members are welcome to dine with us but they will be asked to pay the full price of $13. There are two payment tabs set up in the Shop where you can click on the appropriate purchase.

Click here to register for the NJ Tri Pre-Race Pasta Dinner

You must actually pay for the dinner in advance as your RSVP. You will not be able to pay at the door. We need to submit headcount this Wednesday, so if you would like to attend, please purchase your tickets by then!

siehndel's ravatar siehndel    JOINED: 11/25/05    POSTS: 1050
RE: NJ State Tri Pre-race dinner - RSVP by this Wed, 7/22
POSTED: 7/20/09 5:07 PM

Don't forget to sign up for dinner.... I'm DC Tri's Big Brother and I know who has paid and who hasn't...

POSTED: 7/21/09 2:52 PM

Don't forget.....

-Travis

**LAST CALL** NJ State Tri Pre-race dinner - RSVP by this Wed, 7/22
POSTED: 7/23/09 8:17 AM

If you haven't already, please remember to go to the SHOP and pay for your NJ State Pre-Race dinner. I'm submitting the final number today at noon to the caterer.

If you aren't NTP you can still join us for dinner, you just have to pay full price (which is only $13).

It'll be a great time and I look forward to seeing you all on Saturday!

ppgodes's ravatar ppgodes    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 83
POSTED: 7/23/09 1:12 PM

Ooops...just saw this. Work week from hell...no DC Tri Club surf time...

Signed up and paid...please add one more!

Paula

josephmacias    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 12
POSTED: 7/25/09 12:47 AM

Its been a little crazy with work... I never realized there was a cut off date for the dinner. The email came in late Monday and cut off date was wed? :(

Joseph

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria