Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Specialized Transition, Zipp Wheels, Mountain Bike, tri shoes, tires
CREATED: 05/25/13 by TriChrisForrest REPLIES: 2
TriChrisForrest's ravatar TriChrisForrest    JOINED: 1/1/13    POSTS: 7
Specialized Transition, Zipp Wheels, Mountain Bike, tri shoes, tires
POSTED: 5/25/13 11:00 AM

So I have a ton of stuff I'm looking to get rid of...If you want pictures, contact me a chrisleach@live.com

2011 Specialized Transition Pro (Medium) - SRAM red +w/ force front d, easton attack integrated aero bar (one of the lightest). KMC gold chain, I have the medium set back seatpost and the straight seatpost which is uncut. This bike was used only for races, never crashed and ridden in light rain once. This thing was babied. Ultegra look style pedals. Wheels not included. - $1800

All wheels spin true.

2011 Zipp 900 tubular - Dimpled, in great shape. The hub is smooth as silk. No gauges, dings or dents. - $1000

2010 Zipp 808 front - Dimpled, bought recently, only used for track racing. It's in great shape, hub is smooth, the only thing that threw me off before i bought it was the ticking i heard when I spun slowly, but it's just dried up glue in the wheel, it does not hamper performance nor does it make a sound when the wheel is up to speed. Decals removed. - $600

2011 Zipp 808 rear- Dimpled, used for races only, in pristine shape. - $650

2011 Zipp 404 front - Dimpled, again great shape races only. - $550

26" mountain bike - (This bike was just tuned and the wheels spin true. Access aluminum frame 18 inch, 8 speed, Truvativ Stylo SS crank, Shimano SLX rear d, Avid v-brakes, Marzzochi bomber fork, Mavic wheels. It's been ridden, But everything is in good shape and functional. Egg beater pedals. Panaracer fire XC comp tires with good tread left. I actually never rode it a ton. I'm upgrading my mountain bike game, that's why I'm getting rid of all of this stuff. Good bike to cut your mountain bike teeth with, or use as a knock around. It's pretty dang light and is great on tight trails. - $500, the wheels alone are worth almost that.

Two pairs or Shimano TR 51 tri shoes, size 42 - well worn but in good shape with plenty of life left. - $75 a pair

Specialized s-works road shoes, size 42.5 - Well worn but plenty of life left. - $75

Assorted tubular tires with plenty of life left, I replaced my tires religiously, so none of them are very worn. - $40 per tire.

TriChrisForrest's ravatar TriChrisForrest    JOINED: 1/1/13    POSTS: 7
RE: Specialized Transition, Zipp Wheels, Mountain Bike, tri shoes, tires
POSTED: 5/25/13 11:15 AM

Forgot to add ...

2 New in box Continental GP 4000 tires. - $50 per tire

Lazer Tardiz aero helmet size S/M, white, perfect shape - $100

pmart15's ravatar pmart15    JOINED: 12/14/09    POSTS: 126
RE: Specialized Transition, Zipp Wheels, Mountain Bike, tri shoes, tires
POSTED: 5/25/13 12:05 PM

Email sent.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria