DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New to DC, from San Diego
CREATED: 11/27/12 by jamestwaite REPLIES: 2
jamestwaite    JOINED: 11/27/12    POSTS: 2
New to DC, from San Diego
POSTED: 11/27/12 11:40 AM

Hello,

Just joined the crew. I'm from San Diego, Ca, I've been doing triathlons for about 4 years. I played waterpolo through college and was a lacrosse player. Love this lifestyle, I'm the poster-child for ADHD and love to go really fast. I would definitely love to qualify for Kona or Vegas this year and an really excited about the terrain around here.

Any recommendations on bike routes, run trails, track workouts, coaches, masters swims?

Would also love to meet some training partners and get to know some people as I'm new to the area. Here's my email - jamestwaite@gmail.com

Cheers!

rtroll's ravatar rtroll    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 500
RE: New to DC, from San Diego
POSTED: 11/27/12 8:38 PM

Hi James -

Welcome to the club! I encourage you to take a few minutes and navigate our website. We have many of the resources you mention available. For example, under our "Programs" tab on the left side of the website, we offer a masters program. You can also scope out favorite/recommend bike routes under "Train" where their is a Cue Sheet section. You can also scope out our weekly organized workouts in our Workouts page or our upcoming happy hour or social event in our events calendar. And there is always (of course) the forum!

We look forward to seeing you out there!

Ryan
President, DC Tri Club

pgfde121's ravatar pgfde121    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 233
RE: New to DC, from San Diego
POSTED: 11/28/12 7:41 AM

There's quite a few mens lacrosse leagues in the area too, in case you decide you want to try some lateral movement in between going straight all the time. MD is a huge lax state as you are aware so alot of leagues in that area...

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria