Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1 2 3   Next Page

NTP 2011 Opens Today!
CREATED: 01/19/11 by siehndel REPLIES: 52
LMogavero    JOINED: 1/26/11    POSTS: 3
RE: NTP 2011 Opens Today!
POSTED: 1/26/11 4:20 PM

Hi everyone! I am a new club member and am attempting to register for the New Triathlete Program. I tried to follow all of the instructions on the webpage (Go to "Training Races and Programs," under the 2011 New Triathlete Program headline, click "add to cart"). Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be an "add to cart" option. I've tried using two different internet browsers but I keep having the same issue. Could someone kindly help me out? Nittany393, did you have this problem, too?

siehndel's ravatar siehndel    JOINED: 11/25/05    POSTS: 1062
POSTED: 1/26/11 4:26 PM

Hi... I just took a look at it and everything seems to be working. Are you logged in to the website? Also, double check the upper right side of your browser. That is where your cart will appear if everything is working correctly.

Travis

kebrown1101    JOINED: 1/19/11    POSTS: 1
POSTED: 1/26/11 10:48 PM

Hi everyone!

I am Katie and I am really excited about my first triathlon! Looking forward to meeting everyone on the 5th!

abolling's ravatar abolling    JOINED: 1/1/11    POSTS: 2
POSTED: 1/27/11 12:16 AM

What happy hour? I am really new to the sport...and it appears the last one in on this Happy Hour...I am looking forward to training for the race in June.

rcmagnus's ravatar rcmagnus    JOINED: 1/23/10    POSTS: 43
POSTED: 1/27/11 9:21 AM

The happy hour for the ntp program is happening on thurs. feb. 10th at 6:30pm...the location is still tbd...we will let everyone know soon!!

It looks like there will also be some regional happy hours for all club members on feb. 3rd...check out dc tri's homepage for the locations in the next couple of days.

See everyone soon.

Rachel
2011 NTP Co-leader

smagnani    JOINED: 1/19/11    POSTS: 6
POSTED: 1/27/11 3:58 PM

I am also having issues registering. Is the NTP closed? Any information would be great!

POSTED: 1/27/11 4:17 PM

Travis kindly walked me through my registration issues - it looks like a few of us have had problems related to Paypal and/or browser compatibility issues that caused us to be registered as online-only (unpaid) members of the DC Tri Club.

I was able to fix the issue by re-registering as a member (DC Tri will compensate you if you end up registering twice). You will know it works once you get a Paypal e-mail confirmation (regardless of whether or not you use the Paypal or credit card option). Then you will be able to log in and see the NTP "add to cart" option. I just registered for the program and everything worked out just fine.

Can't wait to meet all of you!

-Lauren

smagnani    JOINED: 1/19/11    POSTS: 6
POSTED: 1/27/11 4:49 PM

Thanks Lauren! All signed up! I will be out of town for the February 5th meeting but look forward to meeting everybody at the Happy Hour!

Sarah

POSTED: 1/27/11 4:59 PM

You're very welcome, Sarah. I won't be able to attend the February 5th meeting either but I'm looking forward to meeting everyone at the happy hour as well!

SunChip    JOINED: 1/20/11    POSTS: 6
Workout Buddies
POSTED: 2/01/11 11:45 AM

Hi everyone! I just joined NTP and can't make the happy hour or the first meeting because of class. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining me for morning weekday workouts in the Arlington area (specifically Pentagon City)? If anyone has a membership to Bally's we could do spinning classes together or try one of Pacer's AM fun runs...or join one of Babes on Bike's morning bike rides? Let me know!

~Diana

nittany393    JOINED: 1/17/11    POSTS: 8
POSTED: 2/01/11 1:12 PM

Is anyone else having trouble with access to the NTP training plan forum?

SunChip    JOINED: 1/20/11    POSTS: 6
POSTED: 2/01/11 1:24 PM

I am...can't see the NTP forum yet.

bcfrank's ravatar bcfrank    JOINED: 3/23/09    POSTS: 956
POSTED: 2/01/11 1:41 PM

If you have had access to the NTP-Only pages previously, just try to log in again. The site is having some issues of logging you out when you try to access the "restricted" pages. Just log in again and you should have access to it. You might have to try logging in a couple times before the site stops kicking you out. It's a glitch that we're working on, so please be patient with us.

If you have never had access to the NTP-Only pages previously, you might be one of the later people to sign up for the program that we're still putting into the system. We'll get you access as soon as possible.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email ntp@dctriclub.org

Thanks.

Bryan
2011 NTP Co-Leader

Previous Page   Page: 1 2 3   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria