DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Weds bike clinic cancelled 22 Jul
CREATED: 07/21/09 by mtallent REPLIES: 2
mtallent's ravatar mtallent    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 38
Weds bike clinic cancelled 22 Jul
POSTED: 7/21/09 4:55 PM

Got this message today:
Please be advised that the Cycling Skills Clinic scheduled for tomorrow, Wednesday, July 22 has had to be cancelled. If you know anyone who was planning to attend tomorrow's clinic, I would be most appreciative if you could please forward to that person this email to ensure that he or she is notified of the cancellation. Next week's clinic will be held as scheduled on Wednesday, July 29.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at sarah.thorpe@ssptdc.com or 202-463-7611.

philotri's ravatar philotri    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 253
RE: Weds bike clinic cancelled 22 Jul
POSTED: 7/22/09 12:35 PM

For those who can get away from work (or like me, don't work a normal schedule), I really recommend doing this next week or whenever you can attend. Last week we practiced pacelining, cornering, and bumping. And while I'd usually say to bring your road, rather than tri, bike for something like this, doing the cornering practice on your tri bike is a great way to feel more confident come race day.

trisha's ravatar trisha    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 133
RE: Weds bike clinic 29 Jul
POSTED: 7/29/09 9:27 AM

Anyone know if this is back on for today??

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria