Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Heading to Richmond for Duathlon?
CREATED: 04/13/09 by andriahb REPLIES: 7
andriahb    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 8
Heading to Richmond for Duathlon?
POSTED: 4/13/09 10:56 AM

My boyfriend and I just signed up for the Richmond duathlon. Who else is heading down there? Does anyone have room for two athletes and a bike in their car? Happy to pay for gas and gatorade! Let me know.

adilks    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 290
RE: Heading to Richmond for Duathlon?
POSTED: 4/13/09 11:32 AM

I think there are about 25 of us heading down there. Maybe more. I'm heading down Saturday night so hopefully we can organize a group dinner somewhere.
-Angela

JBalser    JOINED: 4/15/09    POSTS: 4
POSTED: 4/15/09 6:56 PM

I would like to head down either friday night or early saturday morning. I am meeting my parents in Richmond and my ride just bailed on me. I am only 21 so rental rates are a little steep but would be willing to split some costs and I will have free parking once we are there. If you and your boyfriend are interested I am in. Just let me know.

POSTED: 4/16/09 10:48 AM

I think we'll rent a car and head down early Sunday morning. You're welcome to join us.

kbug's ravatar kbug    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 29
POSTED: 4/16/09 11:07 AM

If you would rather not rent a car, I am driving down I think early Sunday morning and would love company. I just need to get a bike rack for my car as I normally just toss mine in the trunk. (I've been needing to do that anyway). If you want to do that, shoot me an email:

My car is small, and I don't know how many bikes we could fit on the back, but it could be an adventure...

POSTED: 4/16/09 11:11 AM

Hey, my boyfriend and I would love to travel with you! We're both small and we're only bringing one bike (we're competing as a relay team.) I might even be able to snag a bike rack for you, if needed. And, as previously noted, we'll def pitch in for gas and gatorade.

Let me know and we can work out the logistics details! Thanks!

- Andria

kbug's ravatar kbug    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 29
POSTED: 4/16/09 11:19 AM

Excellent! Sounds like a plan. Email me to work out the details.

Katie

JBalser    JOINED: 4/15/09    POSTS: 4
POSTED: 4/16/09 12:03 PM

Is no one going on Saturday?

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria