Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

November 2010 Iron Distance Races
CREATED: 08/23/10 by JWHx007 REPLIES: 3
JWHx007    JOINED: 8/19/10    POSTS: 12
November 2010 Iron Distance Races
POSTED: 8/23/10 6:14 PM

Hi everyone. I'm planning to race Beach2Battleship on 13 November, 2010 - and looking for other DC-Metro area athletes planning on Iron-distance races in that timeframe for training purposes. Company is most welcome on those long runs and rides! Cheers.

smakane's ravatar smakane    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 50
RE: November 2010 Iron Distance Races
POSTED: 8/23/10 7:50 PM

I'm racing B2B full in November... definitely up for company on long rides/runs!

hppeabody's ravatar hppeabody    JOINED: 9/17/09    POSTS: 193
POSTED: 8/24/10 9:15 AM

Not related to training, but there's a decent sized group of DC Tri'ers headed to that race-- we've got around ten or so of us at least that I know of headed down there and coordinating together. I think most of us are staying at the host hotel but when it gets closer to the date we'll post something on here i'm sure about coordinating any pre-race dinners etc. but just wanted to let you know that you won't be alone out there on race day-- oh, and by the way, most of us are doing the half (except Ryan Troll who is a bad ass) so I know at least speaking for myself, I'll be looking to hang around that finish line and watch some of the full people come in later that day! :)

-H

smakane's ravatar smakane    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 50
POSTED: 8/24/10 9:22 AM

That's great to hear that there will be a good size group of DC Tri folks at B2B this year... even with only a few of us racing there last year, it was nice to see a friendly face on the course! I'm staying at the host hotel as well.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria