Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Swim Month!
CREATED: 12/01/10 by siehndel REPLIES: 3
siehndel's ravatar siehndel    JOINED: 11/25/05    POSTS: 1060
Swim Month!
POSTED: 12/01/10 11:57 AM

The club challenge kicked off today so it's time to start logging your mileage -- All mileage counts but Dec is the the swim focus.

Who hit the pool today for the first time in WAY TOO LONG? I could barely lift my arms.

If you haven't already signed up to participate, it's easy:

If you are interested in participating and helping DC Tri Club rock the NCC, please email the following information to DCTriNCC@gmail.com.
The competition starts December 1st, so be sure to sign up before then!

* Full name
* USAT number*
* Date of birth

*Note - you must be a current USAT member to participate in the challenge. If you are not a current USAT member, please visit www.usatmembership.com to register. You must also be a current paid member of DC Tri Club (a club roster of active members will be submitted to USAT on 12/1/10, so you must be on there in order to participate).

mosered's ravatar mosered    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1713
RE: Swim Month!
POSTED: 12/01/10 12:24 PM

Where are the regular swim groups these days anyway? Eastern Market early am? Wilson late pm? Wash-Lee?

ncrcoach's ravatar ncrcoach    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1045
POSTED: 12/01/10 2:32 PM

I'll be all over the place (G-belt, PGSLC, ASC, TP, Sandy Point, etc) if I can get over this sinus infection.

SeanG's ravatar SeanG    JOINED: 4/8/09    POSTS: 159
POSTED: 12/01/10 4:44 PM

Travis, I was in the same boat as you. Hadn't really swam in 2 months, and after a measly 1600 my back is still on fire. Always a nice reality check!

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria