Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Swim Month!
CREATED: 12/01/10 by siehndel REPLIES: 3
siehndel's ravatar siehndel    JOINED: 11/25/05    POSTS: 1096
Swim Month!
POSTED: 12/01/10 11:57 AM

The club challenge kicked off today so it's time to start logging your mileage -- All mileage counts but Dec is the the swim focus.

Who hit the pool today for the first time in WAY TOO LONG? I could barely lift my arms.

If you haven't already signed up to participate, it's easy:

If you are interested in participating and helping DC Tri Club rock the NCC, please email the following information to
The competition starts December 1st, so be sure to sign up before then!

* Full name
* USAT number*
* Date of birth

*Note - you must be a current USAT member to participate in the challenge. If you are not a current USAT member, please visit to register. You must also be a current paid member of DC Tri Club (a club roster of active members will be submitted to USAT on 12/1/10, so you must be on there in order to participate).

mosered's ravatar mosered    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1989
RE: Swim Month!
POSTED: 12/01/10 12:24 PM

Where are the regular swim groups these days anyway? Eastern Market early am? Wilson late pm? Wash-Lee?

ncrcoach's ravatar ncrcoach    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1096
POSTED: 12/01/10 2:32 PM

I'll be all over the place (G-belt, PGSLC, ASC, TP, Sandy Point, etc) if I can get over this sinus infection.

SeanG's ravatar SeanG    JOINED: 4/8/09    POSTS: 160
POSTED: 12/01/10 4:44 PM

Travis, I was in the same boat as you. Hadn't really swam in 2 months, and after a measly 1600 my back is still on fire. Always a nice reality check!

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria