irishnd02's ravatar irishnd02    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 98
Iron Girl Boulder Roll Call
POSTED: 8/24/10 10:49 PM

Who's in?

(you know who you are...)

mosered's ravatar mosered    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1655
RE: Iron Girl Boulder Roll Call
POSTED: 8/25/10 8:53 AM

Good to see DCT extending its long reach into the Mile High realm.

(The Bolder Boulder 10K is another fun, and very popular, race out there.)

(And if you get a chance, hike the Flat Irons, the start of the Rockies, just above town. They have trails with terrific overlooks.

(For post-race food, Tex-Mex Juanitas in the pedestrian Mall downtown is hard to beat.)

chad0022's ravatar chad0022    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 305
POSTED: 8/25/10 8:50 PM

Me Me Me!!

Looking forward to rockin' the DC Tri at the "Boulder Reservoir on a one-loop scenic bike course. Athlete will enjoy the cycling experience amidst the beautiful terrain of this course that is pretty flat!"

I don't really believe the flat part, but I am looking forward to seeing you Mimi!!!
Amanda

ecrandlemire's ravatar ecrandlemire    JOINED: 4/13/10    POSTS: 63
POSTED: 8/26/10 9:00 AM

Good luck to everyone. The town of Boulder is pretty flat and when I was out there for the Stroke and Stride race in June, they really put on a good race. Also note that the run course is part paved road, part dirt path but the path was in excellent shape when I was there last and overall its flat.

chad0022's ravatar chad0022    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 305
POSTED: 8/26/10 10:40 AM

Okay, this is the second person to say it's pretty flat, so we shall see. But I just have a hard time believing anything Boulder is flat. I will be sure to write a cute little race report when I get back to confirm or complain.

Have great races to anyone who is racing this weekend!!
Amanda
:::^D::

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria