Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Would you swap your car for a new bike?
CREATED: 06/03/09 by nicoleshue REPLIES:
nicoleshue's ravatar nicoleshue    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 136
Would you swap your car for a new bike?
POSTED: 6/03/09 4:58 PM

Dear TDF family, as many of you know, the Car Swap program at the Tour de Fat is at the heart of our mission. I write to you in the hopes that you may know many individuals in your particular cities who would be willing to trade their car for a bike. Not just any old bike, a $3000 custom-built Commuter forged from the fires of Fort Collins, CO. This program has come with great success, and since each of you are at the heart of your city's cycling culture, I ask that you send this link out to every friend you have: put it on your website, add it to your Facebook & MySpace page, write it on public bathroom walls, and chat it up whenever and wherever you can. Ideally, we want someone who knows that this is a hard commitment; someone who will be challenging themselves every day to ride more and drive less.
Thank you for your help with this program and I am looking forward to another wonderful year with each of you. Thank you for helping fight the
good fight.

http://www.newbelgium.com/trade

Cheers

Michael Craft

New Belgium Brewing Company

Employee Owner & Tour de Fat Logistician

(970) 214-7678 = Cell

(970) 530-2921 = Fax

www.tour-de-fat.com

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria