DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

EZ8 Womens Running Group - Monday Lunch Time Runs
CREATED: 01/21/11 by HillOE REPLIES: 1
HillOE's ravatar HillOE    JOINED: 3/2/09    POSTS: 74
EZ8 Womens Running Group - Monday Lunch Time Runs
POSTED: 1/21/11 11:01 AM

Hey all,

Kathy (the coach of EZ8) asked that I post this information for her.

Do you want to run faster and get stronger? Join the EZ8 runners, a Women’s Running Boot Camp that runs on the Mall and around the Capitol. We run intervals, fartleks, hill repeats, stairs, and other fun and exciting drills that will help make the run portion of your next tri a breeze! Lunch time camp starts this Mon, Jan 24 at noon and runs Mon and Wed for 8 weeks. Cost is $199. Mention you are a DC tri member for $10 off this session. There is also still time to join in the early morning session already in progress. For more information check out the website ez8dc.com or email coach Kathy Pugh at Kathy@ez8dc.com

and a note from me:
I've been running with EZ8 for 2.5 years and I've seen improved times, strength and form. All speeds are welcome and it's a great way to get in those scheduled NTP and HIP runs in during the week! She has an ad here on the website too so you can check out additional information that way too.

kkaufer's ravatar kkaufer    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 123
RE: EZ8 Womens Running Group - Monday Lunch Time Runs
POSTED: 1/21/11 11:11 AM

I ran with EZ8 a few years ago and highly endorse the program, especially this time of year. It's a great way to get ready for the spring!

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria