Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Power Boot Camp and Indoor Cycling Class
CREATED: 08/25/10 by nicoleshue REPLIES: 2
nicoleshue's ravatar nicoleshue    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 136
Power Boot Camp and Indoor Cycling Class
POSTED: 8/25/10 9:54 AM

This is one of my volunteer projects for the year...would love to see some DC Tri folks participate! It's for a great cause!

=============================
Saturday, September 25th, 11:00-1:00pm
Impact Fitness DC and Cycle Life USA are hosting a benefit for the Young Women's National Conference.

For $30 you can attend not one...but TWO 45-minute fitness classes during the Burn Benefit. Try out a Power Boot Camp and an Indoor Cycling Class at a state of the art fitness haven in Georgetown

While you burn calories on your way to a better body, you'll be doing a good deed by helping the next generation of women learn & grow.... The Young Women’s National Conference helps young girls build self esteem & gain confidence by teaching them basic life skills. The program mentors teen girls in skills like networking, financial literacy, & leadership.

100% of the 30$ will be benefiting the Young Women’s National Conference in Washington DC. Learn more about the non-profit conference at www.ywnc.net

This event is LIMITED! When you RSVP one of our admin's will be in touch with you to confirm your reservation.

RSVP: www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=147512111937532&ref=mf

Burcu    JOINED: 6/28/10    POSTS: 16
RE: Power Boot Camp and Indoor Cycling Class
POSTED: 8/25/10 11:46 AM

What is the date? I couldn't get the facebook link to work and couldn't find the information on the ywnc website. Sorry, maybe I'm not looking at the right spot...

nicoleshue's ravatar nicoleshue    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 136
RE: Power Boot Camp and Indoor Cycling Class
POSTED: 8/25/10 12:47 PM

If you cut and paste the link, it will work....sorry, not sure why it's not working embedded!

It's Saturday September 25th, 11:00am to 1:00pm

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria