Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

NTP Mentors on their way!
CREATED: 04/15/09 by sandyc REPLIES: 5
sandyc's ravatar sandyc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 288
NTP Mentors on their way!
POSTED: 4/15/09 3:29 PM

Good news!! I just finished the mentor matches. Sorry again for the delay. You should be hearing from your mentors shortly. If you have any questions or concerns, please email ntpmentors@gmail.com.

patagonia_80's ravatar patagonia_80    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 77
RE: NTP Mentors on their way!
POSTED: 4/15/09 5:06 PM

Yippppeeeeee! Thanks! :)

jennycrawford's ravatar jennycrawford    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 38
POSTED: 4/16/09 12:35 PM

Thank you Sandy!

Jenny

catgold's ravatar catgold    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 87
POSTED: 4/16/09 12:41 PM

Great job, Sandy. Thanks for doing this.

sandyc's ravatar sandyc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 288
POSTED: 4/17/09 9:04 PM

Hey NTPers,

Many of you have already been contacted by your mentors. For the rest of you, please bear with us. I received a bunch of emails today asking why some haven't heard anything from their mentors yet. I just got the matches out to the mentors on Wed. Please keep in mind that the mentors are volunteering their time to help out and have other responsibilities (work, school, travel, etc..) outside of the tri club. I have asked the mentors to make first contact with you, so please hang in there and you should be hearing from them shortly.

We appreciate your patience.

Thanks,
Sandy

steph_430    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 33
POSTED: 4/18/09 11:02 PM

Sandy,
Thanks so much for taking the time to give us the survey and match us up with mentors. I really appreciate it. I've gotten an initial email from mine and have replied, and am looking forward to reconnecting with her sometime soon.

Again, thanks for all the time, assistance and advice you and all the co-leaders are giving us to help us get accustomed to the training program. It's so generous of all of you to help us like this.

Steph

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria