Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Calling All 4.4 or 1 Mile Chesapeake Bay Swimmers!!
CREATED: 06/04/09 by chad0022 REPLIES: 3
chad0022's ravatar chad0022    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 332
POSTED: 6/04/09 9:26 AM

Last night at CUA, we came up with the brilliant idea to have a quick HH to discuss the Bay swim. As time is running out, 9 days til the swim, so we thought a quick get together after Wednesday’s CUA swim would be a perfect time.

When – Wednesday, June 10
Time – 8:00 pm –ish (enough time to get in a swim at CUA, shower, and get over there)
Where – Colonel Brooks’ Tavern
901 Monroe St NE
Washington, DC 20017
Right off the Red Line at the Brookland station
Who – Anyone doing the Bay swim, has done the Bay swim, is thinking about doing the Bay swim, wants to spend more time with AWESOME DC Tri Club people, etc.

Please post and/or let me know if you are interested. There seems to be a lot of DC Tri people doing the swim this year. YAY!

Amanda

Oh, and some of us are doing a quick trip to Sandy Point for a swim, followed by a bike. This is the forum thread. Be sure to check the page as this link is set to page 2. Thanks!

chad0022's ravatar chad0022    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 332
POSTED: 6/09/09 3:25 PM

Hello? Bueller? Anyone?

If not, no worries. I will still stop by just to check.

Also, for the race, I will be at the beach early and probably relaxing with some Ladder Ball if any DC Tri Club people want to mingle.

wombat's ravatar wombat    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 266
Calling All Chesapeake Bay Swimmers!!
POSTED: 6/09/09 4:02 PM

I cannot make it to the CUA swim but will come for happy hour. A small group of my friends will be cheering at the finishing area so if you finish the race before me, pull up a patch with them. They'll feed, hydrate and entertain you.

mosered's ravatar mosered    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1736
RE: Calling All 4.4 or 1 Mile Chesapeake Bay Swimmers!!
POSTED: 6/13/09 3:13 PM

This weekend's Washington Examiner's cover story is the Bay Swim. Best of luck to all participants:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/local/The-Great-Bay-race--47880162.html

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria