Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Chesapeake Man Training Weekend
CREATED: 06/16/12 by npleisch REPLIES: 1
npleisch    JOINED: 4/5/12    POSTS: 117
Chesapeake Man Training Weekend
POSTED: 6/16/12 6:20 PM

I know there aren't a ton of people doing Chesapeake Man... but I did see 8 members "attending" on the events page. So I know there are at least that many. :)

So for you 8+ people... My wife and I are going to do a couple devoted training weekends on the course. The first one will be Jul 21-22. The second (if we can squeeze a second one in) will be sometime in August or the first weekend in Sept. We will rent a camp site, head down on Fri night, and camp for two nights. We'll probably do a light workout Fri night (depending on what time we get out there), the entire 112 bike course on Saturday, and then on Sunday we'll hopefully get an open water swim in and we'll do at least 2 of the 3 out-and-back loops of the run (16-20 miles).

Again... heavy training weekend on the CM course with fellow CM athletes... leave Fri, Jul 20 and head back Sun evening (Jul 22). And we'll book at least one camp site depending on how many of you are in. Hope you can join us for a fun and painful weekend!!!

--Nik

npleisch    JOINED: 4/5/12    POSTS: 117
RE: Chesapeake Man Training Weekend
POSTED: 6/20/12 8:40 AM

Bump

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria