Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Bric Nic - Thank You
CREATED: 05/01/11 by ncrcoach REPLIES: 8
ncrcoach's ravatar ncrcoach    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1051
Bric Nic - Thank You
POSTED: 5/01/11 7:32 PM

Great to see everyone out there today, but we need to give a huge thanks to Abby and Carrie for organizing the bric-nic today! Also, a big thanks for Simon, Steve and Melissa for handling grill master duties.

kev7's ravatar kev7    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 457
RE: Bric Nic - Thank You
POSTED: 5/01/11 9:17 PM

Yes, thank you for a great day of training, socializing, and food! And it was awesome seeing so many DC Tri peers riding the course!

abbyjs's ravatar abbyjs    JOINED: 4/7/09    POSTS: 699
POSTED: 5/02/11 6:22 AM

There is a longer list (which will not go unrecognized!) but I want to give a special shoutout to Carrie Campbell for really taking charge of the event and Ryan Troll for hard work on hooking up the volunteers with some goodie bags... and Amanda Chadwick for helping coordinate all those volunteers!

It was a great event. I wish I could have stayed the whole time!

--Abby

tgrollman's ravatar tgrollman    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 225
Ride Share Lake Anna
POSTED: 5/02/11 9:27 AM

Hey everyone.

I can't make it down the night before to camp for P.M., so was wondering if anyone in the DC area has space for an extra person. I just plan on swimming and running, so don't need any space for a bike.

I would also be willing to split a Zipcar with someone.

Thanks,

Tania

tgrollman@yahoo.com

janiehayes    JOINED: 5/16/09    POSTS: 30
POSTED: 5/02/11 2:44 PM

Thank you to everyone in the club who made the bric nic happen. Rarely, if ever, have I seen three chicken breasts and 70 cookies disappear down my gullet so quickly. You guys rock - many, many thanks!

mosered's ravatar mosered    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1751
POSTED: 5/02/11 3:23 PM

And another "thanks" to whoever it is that seems to add more hills to the course every year....

nomisdc's ravatar nomisdc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 615
POSTED: 5/04/11 4:48 PM

One of the best organized and run events i've seen, right down to the type of chicken to buy. Good integration with the newblets as well - they looked vibrant and ready for the challenges ahead. Great schwag-bag as well for volunteering. Excellent job leaders.

carrieacampbell    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 128
POSTED: 5/04/11 7:03 PM

Thank you all for coming out, especially with the not-so-great forecast! It wouldn't be a great event without people there to workout & eat!

Pashigian's ravatar Pashigian    JOINED: 3/11/11    POSTS: 25
POSTED: 5/05/11 3:49 PM

Had a blast! Thanks to everyone who put this together.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria