Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

HED .3 carbon tri-spoke wheel set (wheelset) for sale
CREATED: 07/24/09 by rmacalpine REPLIES: 6
rmacalpine    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 15
HED .3 carbon tri-spoke wheelset HED 3
POSTED: 7/24/09 6:31 PM

Front and rear, 650 cm, tubulars, in great shape. I got them with my bike and have raced on them 3 times with spectacular results. I'm getting new wheels now though so these have to go. Too fast to sit in a corner!

Rear tire looks new, front is older but still rides great. Continental Sprinter on the rear, Continental Competition GP on the front.

Please let me know if you have questions or want to see pictures. I would like to get around $600 for the pair, but feel free to throw offers at me.

Robin

Super fast tri wheels - HED 3
POSTED: 7/24/09 6:32 PM

Front and rear, 650 cm, tubulars, in great shape. I got them with my bike and have raced on them 3 times with spectacular results. I'm getting new wheels now though so these have to go. Too fast to sit in a corner!

Rear tire looks new, front is older but still rides great. Continental Sprinter on the rear, Continental Competition GP on the front.

Please let me know if you have questions or want to see pictures. I would like to get around $600 for the pair, but feel free to throw offers at me.

Robin

HED 3 racing wheels FOR SALE!
POSTED: 7/25/09 8:59 PM

Robin

philotri's ravatar philotri    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 253
RE: HED .3 carbon tri-spoke wheel set (wheelset) for sale
POSTED: 7/25/09 9:59 PM

Robin,

Please email me at mpb underscore home at cavtel dot net. I might be interested but I have a few questions.

And, of course, I don't really need new wheels. I really need to ride more.

Thanks,
Michele

HED .3 carbon wheels FOR SALE!
POSTED: 7/25/09 10:37 PM

Hi Michele!

I tried to write you, but just in case, you can write me at my first name (which is Robin) AT my last name (which is macalpine) DOT COM.

Ttyl,

Robin

robinATmacalpineDOTCOM

emd    JOINED: 6/14/09    POSTS: 8
RE: HED .3 carbon tri-spoke wheel set (wheelset) for sale
POSTED: 7/27/09 6:20 PM

michael-
did you sell the wheelset yet? I'm interested.
ejs47@drexel.edu
thanks

trimanla    JOINED: 8/15/09    POSTS: 1
RE: HED .3 carbon tri-spoke wheel set (wheelset) f
POSTED: 8/15/09 8:39 PM

do you still have these wheels?
ozasas77@gmail.com

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria