mkliola    JOINED: 8/26/10    POSTS: 1
RE: I went the distance glasses
POSTED: 11/20/10 9:24 AM

I complete the Beach to Battleship 70.3

Thanks! Katherine

GloriaG's ravatar GloriaG    JOINED: 6/1/10    POSTS: 2
POSTED: 11/26/10 11:46 AM

Just completed my first IM, Ironman Arizona.

Thanks!

Gloria Gonzalez

eskane    JOINED: 6/23/09    POSTS: 18
POSTED: 12/19/10 2:42 PM

i was unable to attend the annual meeting yesterday; how can i go about getting my pint glass? thanks!

Elizabeth

mikesasso    JOINED: 7/15/10    POSTS: 8
POSTED: 12/20/10 1:26 PM

I also could not make the meeting. How can I go about getting my glass? Thanks.

Mike

chad0022's ravatar chad0022    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 325
POSTED: 12/20/10 2:38 PM

I have them now and will bring some to the holiday party on Jan 6.

Amanda

denaindc's ravatar denaindc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 146
POSTED: 12/21/10 1:23 PM

I missed the meeting and I will miss the holiday party. Can you hang onto my glass till the CU swims start back up?

JoeC's ravatar JoeC    JOINED: 7/10/05    POSTS: 213
POSTED: 12/22/10 9:36 AM

I don't mean to be the bad guy BUT the glasses were purchased as a way to congratulate the folks who did their first long course race AND as a means to encourage attendence at the annual meeting. We never budgeted in any shipping costs and having to caryy boxes of glasses to every DC Tri event is difficult especially since they have to be brought back. If you can't make the Holiday party or you can't arrange someone who is going to pick up your glass then you may miss your oppurtunity to get the glasss.

agardner's ravatar agardner    JOINED: 6/1/10    POSTS: 12
POSTED: 12/22/10 1:56 PM

Ok I think I have a solution that will work. You see I completed both my first half (Savageman) and full ironman (Cozumel) this year so I received TWO of the coveted pint glasses. Great right? Not so much. The problem is each time I open the cabinet to simply fetch a glass and mix up whatever ultra high performance protein enriched recovery drink my sponsors have provided, I am forced to take yet ANOTHER ride on the emotional roller coaster and reflect upon my enormous accomplishments of the season past. Sometimes I just want to fuel my muscles without one of those 2o ounce trophies forcing me to remember what it is like to achieve your lifelong goals in one short summer. Perhaps two of these glasses are overkill? Could it be that together they emit too much greatness to be contained by my humble faux-wood cabinet? Whatever the reason, I am willing to part with one of them. I would offer up both but I feel like the responsible thing to do is save at least one for future charity auctions among wealthy triathlon memorabilia collectors.

Please feel free to message me and I can figure out a place to meet you and give you the glass. Also I am selling a like-new Huffy that has only been raced on twice so if anyone is in the market for a flashy yet functional bargain let me know.

chad0022's ravatar chad0022    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 325
POSTED: 1/05/11 10:03 PM

Don't forget, I will be bringing a box of glasses to the annual holiday party tomorrow, Thursday, 1/6.

We will be in our own room at McFadden's (24th and Penn), starting at 6:30.

Please don't make me carry the box back to my apt! ::8^)::
Amanda

Previous Page   Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria