DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Member in Ballston
CREATED: 12/30/13 by JohnSteinTri REPLIES:
JohnSteinTri's ravatar JohnSteinTri    JOINED: 12/30/13    POSTS: 5
New Member in Ballston
POSTED: 12/30/13 2:06 PM

Hey Everyone,

I'm excited to be racing with the DC Tri Club this upcoming season. I spent the last two years racing under Team FeXY, but with a higher number of DC Tri Club members closer to the Arlington & DC area, I feel confident I can train/race with a great group closer to where I live.

ABOUT ME: I started running marathons back in 2007 (MCM was my first) then decided to make the switch to triathlons in 2011. So far, I have raced Olympic & 70.3 distances, with 2014 being the year where I finally tackle a full Ironman. I usually go for longer endurance races, but this season I am mixing in shorter 10k, 10miler and sprint tri's. Even though I have a strong running background, I consider the bike leg my best event with swimming leaving the most room for improvement.

I currently live in Ballston (right next to W&L Pool) and work at Accenture as an IT Consultant. If there are any hockey fans in the club, I also play in an adult hockey league at Kettler.

My 2014 Race Season Includes:
Rock n' Roll DC Marathon
Cherry Blossom 10 Miler
GW Parkway Classic
Kinetic Sprint Triathlon
Columbia Triathlon
Ironman 70.3 Raleigh
Ironman Lake Placid
Nation's Triathlon (TBD)
Marine Corps Marathon (TBD)

Looking forward to meeting/training/racing with you!

Cheers
John

Email: jlstein08@gmail.com
Twitter: @JohnSteinTri

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria