Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Sigma ROX 8.0 wireless bike computer for sale - NEVER USED
CREATED: 08/27/10 by PotomacTriathlete2009 REPLIES:
PotomacTriathlete2009's ravatar PotomacTriathlete2009    JOINED: 9/19/09    POSTS: 518
Sigma ROX 8.0 wireless bike computer for sale - NEVER USED
POSTED: 8/27/10 12:18 AM

The Sigma ROX 8.0 is a wireless bike computer that includes a heart-rate monitor and a cadence sensor. The ROX 8.0 displays speed, cadence, heart rate, temperature, gradient and (estimated) altitude.

I won this through a contest. Since I already have a bike computer, I don't need it. The listed price on Amazon.com is about $135. I'm selling this unit for $90. The unit is brand new.

The ROX 8.0 does not have GPS. But for someone looking to track their workouts with cadence and heart rate data, it's hard to beat this set-up. A Garmin with the optional cadence sensor costs 2 to 3 times as much as what I'm selling the ROX 8.0 for.

(To connect the ROX 8.0 to a computer, you would need to get the optional docking station and software, but that only costs about $20 online.)

If you're interested in buying the unit, just send me a message through this site. Click on my screen name to send a message. Thanks.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria