Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Indoor Cycling Session at new Cycling Studio in Clarendon
CREATED: 11/17/11 by pgfde121 REPLIES: 1
pgfde121's ravatar pgfde121    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 231
Indoor Cycling Session at new Cycling Studio in Clarendon
POSTED: 11/17/11 10:43 AM

As most of you know I currently teach the indoor cycle classes at various locations in the DC area. There is a new gym opening in Clarendon called Revolve (Filmore Street two blocks off Wilson). I was just hired to teach classes and they obviously want to promote their gym and see new members show up.

The nice thing about this studio is there is no membership fee, its strictly pay as you go for the class (should be around $15 per class). Which may sound like alot until you think how easily you blow $15 on drinks at Happy Hour.

Friends and family opening week starts November 28th-Dec 3rd. I'll have two classes there, one Monday evening 545-645 and one Weds morning 630AM-730AM. If you would like to attend either class please let me know, I can get you a freebie coupon for one class and you can decide if you'd like to come again.

As many of you know, my classes are no bullshit and I'll push you to get stronger and faster. Leave your chewing gum, hair gel, and makeup at home where they belong. Shoot me an email at firemanronb@hotmail.com with your contact info if you'd like to attend.

Thanks,
Ron

pgfde121's ravatar pgfde121    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 231
RE: Indoor Cycling Session at new Cycling Studio in Clarendon
POSTED: 12/20/11 3:39 PM

I'm doing a special Holiday playlist tomorrow, had pretty solid reviews from both classes Mon night. Revolve Studio, Weds 630-715AM, free class for first timers! Come burn some calories before the holiday!

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria