Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Crazy Hard Race
CREATED: 02/09/10 by trithis73 REPLIES: 5
trithis73's ravatar trithis73    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 525
Crazy Hard Race
POSTED: 2/09/10 8:39 AM

Anyone want to play on this race? Looks like one hell of a hard one.

http://www.sostriathlon.com/

hppeabody's ravatar hppeabody    JOINED: 9/17/09    POSTS: 193
RE: Crazy Hard Race
POSTED: 2/09/10 9:01 AM

sounds quite intriguing. too bad its sold out for 2010 unless you have $1300 to cough up for their charity and reg. fees.

I'd possibly be interested for 2011 though. We should get a cohort of crazy people together.

H

trithis73's ravatar trithis73    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 525
POSTED: 2/09/10 9:59 AM

I have to agree. I know we have at least a dozen of us that would be dumb enough to sign up for this. I mean look how many of us go out to SavageMan, even after previewing the course.

hppeabody's ravatar hppeabody    JOINED: 9/17/09    POSTS: 193
POSTED: 2/09/10 10:08 AM

Speaking of dumb ideas, the tuesday night track workout is still on for tonight. We'll be off the track since its covered in snow and instead dodging traffic and sprinting up icy hills in van ness/tenley area. And I do actually have enough friends willing to do this in the middle of a snowstorm. We're probably idiots, but thats okay. If you want to join us or just for more details or to get on our distribution list for future workouts, email me.

hillarypeabody at yahoo dot com.

H

lisalisadc's ravatar lisalisadc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 423
POSTED: 2/09/10 10:41 AM

I've been thinking of doing SOS for a while. Cory w/o an E did it with her husband 2-3 years ago. She had a blast. You have to qualify and bring your own support crew. Plus, the lakes and runs are cold in NY in September! (no wetsuit after first lake)

Justin used to live 'up there.' I'm sure he'll give us the 411.

philotri's ravatar philotri    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 253
POSTED: 2/09/10 3:23 PM

In the same area and still open for 2010 -

http://www.cm2promotions.com/CM2_PROMOTIONS/American_Zofingen_Ultra_Duathlon.html

Awards are beer mugs. And there is beer at the finish. And the size of your beer mug is determined by your placing.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria