Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Congradulations to our membership promotion winners!
CREATED: 06/21/11 by rtroll REPLIES: 2
rtroll's ravatar rtroll    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 507
Congrats to our membership promotion winners!
POSTED: 6/21/11 3:00 PM

Thank you to everyone who took advantage of our DC Triathlon race weekend membership promotion and signed up or renewed! Please keep your eyes peeled as the Board will be periodically running more of these types of promotions in the coming months to help grow our club!

The winners of the raffles are:

Carlos Vegh - Who won the $200 ultra tune-up courtesy of our club partner Contes

Matt Scharf - Who won the $200 Xterra wetsuit donated by our club sponsor, Washington Sports & Event Management or better known as the organization behind The DC Triathlon and Nations

rtroll's ravatar rtroll    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 507
RE: Congradulations to our membership promotion winners!
POSTED: 6/21/11 3:38 PM

Ok I can't spell "congratulations" and the forum won't let me go back and update my headline so any snide remarks, please keep to yourself! :-)

starcaro's ravatar starcaro    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 60
RE: Congradulations to our membership promotion winners!
POSTED: 6/22/11 3:47 PM

Well, it's a shame that isn't the official spelling because it would have helped my mom (whose native language is not English) when she repeatedly pronounced it "con-gra-TWO-lations" for who knows how many years until I noticed it and taught her how to pronounce it correctly...

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria