Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Wanted: Bike Travel Case (to borrow)
CREATED: 08/27/10 by stiefler REPLIES: 4
stiefler    JOINED: 6/2/09    POSTS: 35
Wanted: Bike Travel Case (to borrow)
POSTED: 8/27/10 10:31 AM

Hey all, I was wondering if any club members have a bike case they'd be willing to let me borrow for the Austin HIM on October 17. I'd probably need it from Oct 10-19. As a show of appreciation, I'll cover your bar tab at the next happy hour.

Or if anyone has other suggestions for how to get my bike to Austin, I'm all ears. TriBike Transport isn't supporting the race.

jane456's ravatar jane456    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 69
RE: Wanted: Bike Travel Case (to borrow)
POSTED: 8/27/10 11:26 AM

If borrowing doesn't work out, Tri Bonzai rents out bike boxes. That's what I did last year when I went to Austin.

Lindsey

dsgrunning's ravatar dsgrunning    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1285
POSTED: 8/27/10 11:33 AM

Todd,

Because I am a humanitarian who cares about all living things ... especially the little people, you may borrow my bike case. Just don't pee on your bike during the race.

Drop me an email and we can coordinate sometime.

Tuan

vatriathlete    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 682
POSTED: 8/27/10 11:46 AM

since its tuan's case make sure you pee on the bike during the race.

afterall at that point its mostly all water anyway.

I am sure tuan would really appreciate you cleaning out his case with a little extra irrigation. He just is a little shy about saying thanks for it.

stiefler    JOINED: 6/2/09    POSTS: 35
POSTED: 8/27/10 12:01 PM

Thanks, Tuan! You are truly a most benevolent leader. I will follow your instructions and make sure to find other peoples' bikes to pee on during the race.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria