Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1 2   Next Page

Thanks DC Tri Voluneers at Nation's
CREATED: 09/13/09 by ballstoncyclist REPLIES: 22
ncrcoach's ravatar ncrcoach    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1064
RE: Thanks DC Tri Voluneers at Nation's
POSTED: 9/14/09 2:47 PM

Also, want to tack onto what Sandy said about Travis and Kaite H. Let's don't forget Bryan who organized us at the final water stop. Thank you volunteers!

jgeldner    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 33
POSTED: 9/14/09 3:30 PM

I know it's been said (like 100 times), but THANK YOU to everyone who volunteered for the race. It was awesome. Big shout out to Hugh who's excitement at the last water stop helped me finish strong too...

rah2774's ravatar rah2774    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 249
POSTED: 9/14/09 4:00 PM

I was thrilled to be able to help since I couldn't race!!! So glad I got to mark so many of you at o'dark thirty and cheer like mad for you at the first water stop! I'm still hoarse from screaming my head off.

And happy to be a sherpa to the other half of my brain (no way I'd let you walk home, Paula)!

Congrats to all the racers, I think everyone I talked to post race had a PR day, which is just incredible. And, special congrats to the NTP'ers who just did their first OLY races (including, but not limited to, my super spectacular mentee, Julie V and my adopted mentee, Marvin M). I'm sooooo super proud of you!!!!

-becky

Previous Page   Page: 1 2   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria