DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1 2 3 4   Next Page

NTP2010 - Where you at?
CREATED: 02/09/10 by chloevdc REPLIES: 73
JHJ20012's ravatar JHJ20012    JOINED: 2/1/10    POSTS: 170
RE: NTP2010 - Where you at?
POSTED: 2/17/10 4:21 PM

Christina --

Please email me at johojo1@aol.com and we can figure out what time to meet at Wilson on Friday. Anytime after 5 pm should be good for me. I'll be drafting behind you in the slow lane!

Joyce

sakarp    JOINED: 2/3/10    POSTS: 5
POSTED: 2/17/10 5:12 PM

see you there at 7.

POSTED: 2/17/10 8:48 PM

sakarp --

Christina and I are meeting at the Wilson front desk area at 6:30. Would love for you to join us -- please email johojo1@aol.com if we should be looking out for you too. Thanks!

Joyce

aly838    JOINED: 1/4/10    POSTS: 5
POSTED: 2/18/10 10:29 AM

Hey Larry/Rachel,

I'm in Clarendon and would be up for runs/swims at W-L/other workouts in the Arlington area. Maybe a bike ride if the snow ever melts?

Let me know if you guys want to set something up!

Aly
aly.oconnell at gmail

webbelo's ravatar webbelo    JOINED: 1/10/10    POSTS: 5
POSTED: 2/18/10 10:35 AM

Hey Larry, Rachel, and Aly,

I'm in the Ballston area and would definitely like to meet up for training sometime. I'm pretty flexible about getting to W-L for swimming and definitely wouldn't mind getting together for biking or running once I won't have to do it in the middle of Glebe Road. Are any of you going to the HH tonight in Rosslyn where we could meet up and make some plans? If not just shoot me an email at webbelo at gmail.com

Thanks,

Andrew

larryb's ravatar larryb    JOINED: 1/24/10    POSTS: 24
POSTED: 2/18/10 10:41 AM

Hey Andrew,
Yeah I am going to stop by the HH for a drink tonight. I plan on being there for about an hour. Lets talk more about training there.

Also, I will send out an e-mail to you 3 arlington peeps here in a few.

akoethe    JOINED: 1/23/10    POSTS: 11
POSTED: 2/18/10 2:36 PM

Hi Wilson Swimmers,
I can't make it this Friday, but I plan to swim at Wilson next Tuesday after work. Hope to see some other NTPers there!
Alice

POSTED: 2/18/10 3:14 PM

Alice,

Do you want to shoot me your email at johojo1@aol.com so I can keep a running list of folks who want to swim at Wilson and distribute info as we schedule stuff? Thanks,

Joyce

Any only else interested in being on the Wilson Dist List for swim practices just send me your email and I will keep a running list.

Elias    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 7
POSTED: 2/18/10 3:34 PM

DC Wilson Pool Peeps, and Arlington Va Pool Peeps, I feel so left out.

Any NTPers swim in Alexandria Chinquapin off King St? If not I'd be willing to meet up with either group for an evening swim / sweaty dinner gathering - I think I remember something from the orientation that said it's good to eat right after working out so please keep me in your e-mail blasts and maybe I can 'drown not draft' behind you in the following weeks. e-mail is eliasvoces@earthlink.net

Thx,
-Elias

Julia    JOINED: 1/27/10    POSTS: 5
POSTED: 2/18/10 4:20 PM

Hi all,

I'm in Clarendon/Courthouse area and would love to meet up with anyone swimming at W-L. Don't have a bike yet so I'm spinning or just riding the stationary bike. Also, I run with a group on Tues/Thurs mornings (prior to work) if anyone is interested in joining us.

Julia

larryb's ravatar larryb    JOINED: 1/24/10    POSTS: 24
POSTED: 2/18/10 4:43 PM

Julia,
Shoot me an e-mail at larry.booth at gmail or drop your e-mail here and we can set something up.

Julia    JOINED: 1/27/10    POSTS: 5
POSTED: 2/18/10 4:49 PM

My email is jvnomad at gmail. I'll be at the HH tonight but probably won't make it until 7:30 for anyone who wants to meet up for training in the Clarendon/Courthouse/Rosslyn/Ballston areas. maybe we can discuss training schedules?

Julia

chloevdc's ravatar chloevdc    JOINED: 1/25/10    POSTS: 63
POSTED: 2/18/10 5:08 PM

I won't be there tonight but may end up swimming at Wilson every so often. Would appreciate it if you could add me to the list.
Chloe.feinberg at gmail

BDub    JOINED: 11/17/09    POSTS: 4
POSTED: 2/18/10 9:36 PM

Hello NTPers! And a special shout out to the Arlington flavor . . .Larry, Rachel, Aly, and Julia?

I just moved from Clarendon to Westover, two miles west down Washington Blvd (near Lost Dog Cafe). Please add me to your list of people to reach out to for Arlington training and general meeting up. I work in Tysons, so getting to HHs or training during the week in Arlington/D.C. can be hard for me (but I'd like to try) - I typically workout by work during the week and around Arlington during the weekends.

I joined the Facebook NTP page mentioned earlier in this string...seems to be some VERY old posts there. Should we try to create a 2010 NTP group?

I don't know any 2010 NTPers yet and missed the two HHs, but I'm looking forward to meeting you!

Beth
bethswinter@gmail.com

202jono's ravatar 202jono    JOINED: 2/19/10    POSTS: 26
POSTED: 2/19/10 2:00 PM

I'm in Tenleytown and have been swiming at Wilson. I prefer to ride out MacArthur and River Rd when the roads have minimal snow and salt. I have trained alone for the most part, until now. You can get me at jmccr406@aol.com.

Jon

Amypcos    JOINED: 1/23/10    POSTS: 1
POSTED: 2/19/10 11:35 PM

Hello! I live in Arlington as well, and would love to be added to the list of those meeting up for training/etc in the Arlington area. I missed the HH and am looking forward to meeting some/all of you!
Amy
amy.rcc@gmail.com

Karbu2    JOINED: 1/26/10    POSTS: 6
POSTED: 2/20/10 7:59 AM

Hi, I live in NW DC and a NTP'er. Would appreciate it if I could hook up with folks that swim at the Takoma Aquatic anytime on Mondays. Will have a hard time with following the swim workouts and keeping my sanity that's scheduled for March.
My contact info. is yotabliss@verizon.net

Jahi

cchang    JOINED: 1/25/10    POSTS: 2
POSTED: 2/21/10 10:45 PM

Hey guys,

I live in Woodley Park and usually run around Rock Creek Park when it's a little warmer (though still recovering from a sprained ankle a few weeks ago), bike around the Capitol Crescent trail from MD to Gtown, and swim at Wilson Aquatic Ctr.

Reach out to me if anyone is interested in doing group work outs in the NW DC area -- my email is changcsc@gmail.com

Thanks!

Christina

k10    JOINED: 1/10/10    POSTS: 5
POSTED: 2/23/10 3:31 PM

Hey NTPers!

I'm in the Arlington area as well. Could you please add me to the Arlington email list? Hope everyone is enjoying the training so far!

Kristen
kristencoll@gmail.com

Nate's ravatar Nate    JOINED: 2/23/10    POSTS: 68
POSTED: 2/23/10 8:03 PM

Hi Everyone!

I just found this club and this program and signed up. So I'm a little late to the party. :-)

I live in Captiol Hill and tend to run around the Capitol Building, Mall, etc. I'd be up for running with anyone in the area. Let me know.

I'm also swimming over at the pool behind Eastern Market.

I look forward to meeting all of you.

nathanrobert.smith at gmail

Nate

Previous Page   Page: 1 2 3 4   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria