Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Nations Tri - LOST AND FOUND - Garmin Forerunner405
CREATED: 09/13/09 by matt3542 REPLIES: 5
matt3542    JOINED: 9/13/09    POSTS: 2
Nations Tri - LOST AND FOUND - Garmin Forerunner405
POSTED: 9/13/09 3:15 PM

What a great time at the Nations Tri. I unfortunatley lost my Garmin Forerunner 405. I had placed it on the handlebar of my bike and either started to run out with it before putting it on or it had just fallen off around my transition area. I was racked around the 1600 numbers near the Cycle Life tent. I know its a long shit but please email me at matt3542@gmail.com if anyone happened to pick one up. Thanks!

siehndel's ravatar siehndel    JOINED: 11/25/05    POSTS: 1050
RE: Nations Tri - LOST AND FOUND - Garmin Forerunner405
POSTED: 9/13/09 8:21 PM

Matt-

It may be a long "shit" ;) but I'll check in on your Garmin. If someone turned it in, I'll get it back to you.

-Travis

yadsko's ravatar yadsko    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 8
POSTED: 9/14/09 9:44 AM

Travis, could you please also check to see if a Cateye bike computer was found in the transition area? It slipped off my bike during T2. No big deal if it's lost, but I thought I'd give it a shot. Thank you!

Shannon
syadsko at gmail dot com

matt3542    JOINED: 9/13/09    POSTS: 2
POSTED: 9/14/09 1:38 PM

Haha as soon as I read the response I knew I misspelled shot. Thanks for checking, I had placed it on my handlebar and bust have started off without it.

ppgodes's ravatar ppgodes    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 83
POSTED: 9/14/09 3:08 PM

Travis,

And I thought I was the only one losing expensive gear.

I also lost my Garmin Forerunner 305....was racked in row 38. Think it fell out of my bag setting up for transition, and I didn't even notice.

I wrote the race director yesterday...I can even tell you what my last run on the watch was since I'm sure I hadn't cleared it out yet.

I know it's a long shot also, but thanks for checking.

Paula

jgeldner    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 33
POSTED: 9/14/09 3:32 PM

Shannon -

Don't know if this helps, but i definitely saw a cateye computer on the ground next to the mats at bike in/bike out. Thought for a second it was mine, and stopped to look.

On a side note, i got the wrong size shirt, anyone have a large to trade for a medium??

jgeldner at gmail dot com

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria