Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Meet & Greet with Bill Rogers and Joan Benoit Samuelson @ Potomac River Running
CREATED: 03/31/10 by AndyJB444 REPLIES: 3
AndyJB444's ravatar AndyJB444    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 401
Meet & Greet with Bill Rogers and Joan Benoit Samuelson @ Potomac River Running
POSTED: 3/31/10 4:50 PM

In celebration of the 38th annual Credit Union Cherry Blossom Ten Mile Run, join =PR= for two extraordinary events. We have the privilege of bringing you a unique opportunity to meet world renowned runners Bill Rodgers and Joan Benoit Samuelson. Join us for one or both events! Now’s your chance to hear from two legendary athletes… ask questions about their experiences or advice as you work towards your own athletic goals & aspirations.

Meet & Greet and clinic with Bill Rodgers
Thursday, April 8th ~ 6:30-7:30 PM @ =PR= Tyson’s
Bill Rodgers is a former American record holder in the marathon and one of the great marathoners of all time, best known for his victories in the Boston Marathon and New York City Marathon in the late 1970s.
Please RSVP if you would like to attend this clinic!

Meet & Greet and clinic with Joan Benoit Samuelson
Friday, April 9th ~ 6:30-7:30 PM @ =PR= Reston
Joan Samuelson is a retired American marathon runner and first ever women's Olympic gold medalist at the '84 Summer Olympics in LA. This was the year that the women's marathon was introduced.
Please RSVP if you would like to attend this clinic!

PotomacTriathlete2009's ravatar PotomacTriathlete2009    JOINED: 9/19/09    POSTS: 528
RE: Meet & Greet with Bill Rogers and Joan Benoit Samuelson @ Potomac River Running
POSTED: 3/31/10 6:33 PM

Sounds awesome but it's too far away for me to make it. Thanks for posting this though.

ncrcoach's ravatar ncrcoach    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1061
RE: Meet & Greet with Bill Rogers and Joan Benoit Samuelson @ Potomac River Running
POSTED: 3/31/10 11:16 PM

Andy, who do you RSVP to? I've met Bill Rodgers before and have been to his store in Fanuel Hall. Would love to meet Joan Benoit as when I was a kid watching her win the '84 gold medal inspired me to start running.

AndyJB444's ravatar AndyJB444    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 401
POSTED: 4/01/10 9:58 AM

I suppose that would be helpful...

Try this link, and look for the sign-up button!

http://www.potomacriverrunning.com/calendar?trumbaEmbed=view%3Devent%26eventid%3D88970352

Cheers!

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria