Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

local coaches
CREATED: 12/22/09 by carrieanna REPLIES: 7
carrieanna    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1
local coaches
POSTED: 12/22/09 8:47 AM

A friend of mine is interested in a tri coach in the area. Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks!

eric guzmanaalv's ravatar eric guzmanaalv    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 140
RE: local coaches
POSTED: 12/22/09 9:36 AM

Sean Leenaerts he is a Dctriclub memeber and coach me this past year. He rate are really good too
here is his email seanleenaerts@yahoo.com
If you have any question
let me know

asovonick's ravatar asovonick    JOINED: 6/3/09    POSTS: 206
POSTED: 12/22/09 10:23 AM

I can recommend Josh Hunsberger, aka Big Red Coaching, another DC Tri member.

He keeps in contact with you and constructs a really good training plan, whether you're training to be competitive or to finish the long races! He's very attentive too and makes sure you don't overtrain.

You can contact him at bigredcoaching@gmail.com.

KMierke    JOINED: 3/11/09    POSTS: 43
POSTED: 12/23/09 12:52 AM

Fitness Concepts is a merchant partner of the club and has a highly qualified staff of coaches and a number of related resources to help you get the most out of your training and racing. More information is available at www.Fitness-Concepts.com or email us at Info@Fitness-Concepts.com

hilarysmith    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 47
POSTED: 12/23/09 9:07 AM

I also recommend Sean Leenaerts - a google search will shed insight on his wealth of tri experience. Although I've only been working with him a short time, he's given me valuable technique advice in all 3 disciplines, and he's highly motivating (i.e., he doesn't let me get out of cycling when I think it's too cold (at 47 degrees or below)). :) Good luck!

morunner66's ravatar morunner66    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 702
POSTED: 12/23/09 9:28 AM

I just hired Margie Shapiro with PRR Training (Potomac River Running). She is great and one of DC Tri Club's partner merchants. She can work with you individually or online, or a combination of both.

lauren17    JOINED: 4/20/10    POSTS: 10
POSTED: 4/29/10 9:08 AM

Anyone have a recommendation for a coach who also has regular rides with his clients? I'm new to the area and looking for structured team workouts. I live in friendship heights.

racing2009's ravatar racing2009    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 36
POSTED: 4/29/10 11:07 AM

I recommend Michele Buckley. She's coaching me as an individual (not part of HIP) and the experience has been fabulous. She covers both the physical prep and the mental prep.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria