Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

4/3 Clinic & Group Run Locations
CREATED: 04/01/10 by DMarie REPLIES: 3
DMarie's ravatar DMarie    JOINED: 11/30/09    POSTS: 14
4/3 Clinic & Group Run Locations
POSTED: 4/01/10 11:56 AM

I was hoping to get a little clarification about Saturday's nutrition clinic and group run locations. The NTP newsletter says that the clinic will be at Peirce Mill (Rock Creek Park - up past the zoo), but the group run following the clinic will start from the West End library (Foggy Bottom). Those locations are pretty far apart, so I just want to make sure I am at the right place at the right time.

Thanks!
Diana

bcfrank's ravatar bcfrank    JOINED: 3/23/09    POSTS: 957
RE: 4/3 Clinic & Group Run Locations
POSTED: 4/01/10 1:05 PM

Sorry! The post clinic run will start right from Pierce Mill. We originally had the clinic planned for the West End Library but they don't open early enough for us.

The clinic and run will be held at the same place: Pierce Mill.

Bryan
2010 NTP Co-Leader

ajulia's ravatar ajulia    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 145
POSTED: 4/01/10 3:33 PM

And the weather will FINALLY be nice -- any warriors who made the first few group workouts in the snow and rain will appreciate it. Hope to see you all out there!

Julia

DMarie's ravatar DMarie    JOINED: 11/30/09    POSTS: 14
POSTED: 4/01/10 3:40 PM

I am definitely looking forward to getting out there for the run. The weather sounds like it will be perfect, and I actually haven't been on a run in Rock Creek Park yet. Thanks for the clarification and see you Saturday!

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria