Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

sunglasses
CREATED: 04/01/10 by triterp REPLIES: 3
triterp    JOINED: 8/20/09    POSTS: 23
sunglasses
POSTED: 4/01/10 9:16 PM

I have a pair of performance bike that are OK but my nose gets really sore after about 45 minutes. I'm assuming it's the nosepiece and am wondering if this is common or just me. Any recommendations for brands to look at? I've heard good things about Rudy but $$.
Thanks.

carrieacampbell    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 128
RE: sunglasses
POSTED: 4/01/10 10:18 PM

I wear the Oakley Flak Jacket. You can choose from 2 different styles of lens, as well as a range of colors & the lenses are easy to switch out. I've never had any issues with them.

pgfde121's ravatar pgfde121    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 231
POSTED: 4/02/10 9:01 AM

I'll second the jacket, the lenses aren't cheap, but there are multiple ones to pick from. I know there is a site you can goto and customize the look and colors as well. Lil more expensive with those options.

vatriathlete    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 682
POSTED: 4/02/10 9:33 AM

oakley and comparable brands have so many different styles and such that you are bound to find somethign that fits you.

personally i use the oakley pro m frames. Like all oakley products, you won't find a genuine oakley sunglass set for under $100 probably closer to $130 or so but for the money i think its worth it. others do not. its up to you.

rudy project makes some quality stuff too that i have used in the past and had good results with.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria