Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Thank you NTP!
CREATED: 07/27/09 by hilarysmith REPLIES: 8
hilarysmith    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 47
Thank you NTP!
POSTED: 7/27/09 9:41 AM

I just want to thank all of the NTP leaders (Casey, Travis, Julia, Will, Sandy, and Amy) for an awesome season. The program was incredibly well-organized and the weekly newsletters and clinics informative. Most importantly, you all provided the support and encouragement I needed to find the strength to challenge myself in three 'brand new' sports! It has been great meeting so many wonderful, positive people. I'm honored to be part of 'THE club!' :)
Thanks again! Hilary

LMR6478's ravatar LMR6478    JOINED: 3/2/09    POSTS: 46
RE: Thank you NTP!
POSTED: 7/27/09 9:53 AM

I just wanted to second Hilary's comments. I had a great race yesterday and was so thankful for all the helpful advice and support. Thanks to everyone!

ambrady    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 38
POSTED: 7/27/09 10:42 AM

I too want to thank the NTP leaders for a most spectacular program! It is amazing what you did for all of us, the organization, the training, the good and helpful advice, help in general, etc...it is a great program, really one of a kind, lead by increadibly people! Thank you! Anne Marie

jennycrawford's ravatar jennycrawford    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 38
POSTED: 7/27/09 10:49 AM

I agree-- you guys were great, and I'm grateful that you brought me to this point. I am in awe of the triathlon and the people that it attracts.

giovobo    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 20
POSTED: 7/27/09 11:12 AM

You guys Rock!!!

ashleynellis1's ravatar ashleynellis1    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 84
POSTED: 7/27/09 11:36 AM

dc tri peeps -- thanks so much for all your training tips, friendship, and support! this was oodles of fun!

tdn9999's ravatar tdn9999    JOINED: 7/16/09    POSTS: 49
POSTED: 7/27/09 11:37 AM

I'm new to the club and was interested when the next NTP begins. There is a race in Indian Head, MD on 9/20 that I would like to prepare for my 1st race.

mark    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 28
POSTED: 7/27/09 11:45 AM

this is a great program for the sport. i have been talking it up to people inquiring about getting into triathlon.

thank you ntp mentors, the workshops and training sessions were invaluable!

betsybbland    JOINED: 3/2/09    POSTS: 8
POSTED: 7/27/09 4:13 PM

Thank you to all the volunteers! I had a great race w/o worries because of your support. Can't wait for the next one :)

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria