Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Sit Bones Measurments/Demo Saddle Program
CREATED: 03/25/14 by ARN25 REPLIES: 2
ARN25's ravatar ARN25    JOINED: 1/18/13    POSTS: 35
Sit Bones Measurments/Demo Saddle Program
POSTED: 3/25/14 7:50 AM

I am in dire need of a sit bones fit and probably a new bike saddle. I'd prefer to demo saddles prior to buying. Have you had a sit bones fit at a local bike shop that you would recommend or know of a shop with a demo saddle program?

Thanks!

molnarc2's ravatar molnarc2    JOINED: 9/8/12    POSTS: 28
RE: Sit Bones Measurments/Demo Saddle Program
POSTED: 3/25/14 9:01 AM

if you're considering an Adamo saddle, District Hardware and the Bike Shop, thebikeshopdc.com, located in Foggy Bottom, has a demo program. I think its 3 days for $30 - if you decide to purchase, they will credit $25 on the saddle.

Tri360Kate    JOINED: 3/22/13    POSTS: 14
RE: Sit Bones Measurments/Demo Saddle Program
POSTED: 3/27/14 1:49 PM

Hi ARN25,

This is Kate, co-owner of Tri360 in Arlington. Just reaching out to let you know that we have a pretty comprehensive fleet of saddles available for people to try out as well. We carry the full lines from Cobb and Adamo and a few Selle Italias also.

Our demo program is $50 for a week and the full $50 is either refunded to you or applied to the purchase of a saddle when you return it to us.

We're located near the East Falls Church metro station (only about a 0.25 mi walk) at 2121 N. Westmoreland St., Arlington 22213.

Look forward to seeing you soon!

Best,
Kate

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria