DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

1 REAL NEWBIE - Greetings
CREATED: 07/27/09 by tdn9999 REPLIES: 1
tdn9999's ravatar tdn9999    JOINED: 7/16/09    POSTS: 49
1 REAL NEWBIE - Greetings
POSTED: 7/27/09 4:15 PM

Hello Fellow Club Member,

My name is Tarus and I live in MD in the back yard of the National Harbor. As a disabled vet (not that bad :)) I have a "can do" attitude that never quits and is always opened to trying new things which appear to be a personal challenge. This is why I decided to try my 1st sprint triathlon in Sept at Indian Head, MD on 9/20. Knowing I have areas which require improvement has had me awake at 5:00 each morning trying to hone my skills in preparation. I recently joined the site cuz quite simply birds of a feather....

I look foward to meeting and fellowshiping with the other club members while playing an active part in club events.

Cheers,

Tarus

DCDean    JOINED: 3/2/09    POSTS: 19
RE: 1 REAL NEWBIE - Greetings
POSTED: 7/27/09 4:59 PM

Welcome, Tarus! Glad you've joined and are working hard toward your goal. Join in on the various trainings posted on the forum and make new friends. I'm relatively new, too, and have found that people are generally enthusiastic to answer questions regarding all aspects of Tri. Hope to see you out on the road, trail, path or body of water. If you're willing to cross the Wilson Bridge, I can pick you up on my way to a Saturday morning run.

Dean

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria