Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

CREATED: 03/16/11 by alussier REPLIES: 6
alussier    JOINED: 3/15/11    POSTS: 6
POSTED: 3/16/11 2:05 PM

Hi All - I'm a new member, although not new at all to the area. I live in Arlington, VA and last year I did my first Triathlons and fell in love with the sport. The only problem is, all of my friends think I'm crazy for doing it and so, I have nobody to train with. I'm excited to meet new friends!

Allison

PamS's ravatar PamS    JOINED: 1/26/10    POSTS: 345
RE: New Member
POSTED: 3/16/11 2:20 PM

Hi Allison,

Welcome to the club. There's tons of stuff to do with the club, check out the link for training on the left and you can view the calendar to see upcoming training events and make sure you sign up for the Peasantman training tri in May. We also have a club happy hour scheduled for next week. Hope to see you around. Random question, did you go to South Lakes?

Pam

POSTED: 3/16/11 2:23 PM

Hi Pam,
Thanks for your response! I will look into the training and maybe see you guys at happy hour. And yes, I went to south Lakes. Did you??

PamS's ravatar PamS    JOINED: 1/26/10    POSTS: 345
POSTED: 3/16/11 2:26 PM

Yep! lol, thought I recognized the name. I graduated in '01, tell Sarah I said hi :) you should get her to come out too! Hopefully I'll see you at the HH next week. Take care

erdonoh2's ravatar erdonoh2    JOINED: 11/28/10    POSTS: 13
POSTED: 3/17/11 2:43 PM

Hi and welcome! I just joined this fall and am doing NTP. A couple of us swim at Washington Lee in the mornings (mon and wed) at 5:45/6:00 am. Please join! But I live at EFC metro and work in Westover. So if you ever want someone to run or ride with send me an email!

:)Erin

POSTED: 3/17/11 3:03 PM

Hi Erin - W&L is super convenient for me so, I will be there! Also, having someone to run/ride with would be great! Are you going to go to the Happy Hour next week? Maybe we could chat then.

Thanks again!
Allison

erdonoh2's ravatar erdonoh2    JOINED: 11/28/10    POSTS: 13
POSTED: 3/17/11 9:32 PM

Allison,

Hey! I am planning to go to the HH next week. Let's catch up then. If you want to come to the pool next week and swim...I am the incredibly sleepy one in a blue cap.

:)Erin

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria