Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

March Club Wide Happy Hour this Thursday!
CREATED: 03/19/12 by astolz1 REPLIES: 3
astolz1's ravatar astolz1    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 354
March Club Wide Happy Hour this Thursday!
POSTED: 3/19/12 4:17 PM

Hey all,
We sold out of space for our clubwide HH this Thursday at Madhatter however, I managed to secure an additional adjacent room!!
I'll open up the eventbrite for more tickets to register this evening. If you put yourself on the waitlist, you're in.
Additionally, if for some reason you can now no longer make it, please email me below.
Thanks and looking forward to seeing you at this special event Thursday!
- Adam | events@dctriclub.org

afava's ravatar afava    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 251
RE: March Club Wide Happy Hour this Thursday!
POSTED: 3/19/12 5:16 PM

Adam, great news!

Our amazing Training Ambassadors will be there to answer any questions you have about our member-led workouts. Look for them in DC Tri tech tees. Don't forget to buy them a drink!

Eric and the Total 200 team will be there to convince you that a supported 200km ride leaving from DC is the best training ride around. Rumor is that there will be a discount for anyone that registers at the HH. We're also looking for volunteers - be ready to commit!

Just in, Scott and Dana from Freshbikes will be there. When are the Tuesday Night Rides from the Arlington shop starting?!

astolz1's ravatar astolz1    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 354
POSTED: 3/19/12 7:27 PM

Great line up Andrea!
I just opened up some more tickets so please grab one if you'd like to come.
http://www.dctriclub.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=Interact.Events&id=621
No need to print out your registration. We'll have a check-in list.
FYI, the south Dupont metro exit is closed. If coming via metro, North Dupont and Farragut North are about equidistant.
See you Thursday!
- Adam

Eric's ravatar Eric    JOINED: 8/18/04    POSTS: 271
POSTED: 3/20/12 8:25 AM

We look forward to joining the happy hour fun. We're bringing some goodies as well. And that's right Andrea, I have it on good authority that there is a discount on Total 200 K entries if you sign up at happy hour. And if you want to volunteer we'll extend a discount to you next year!
More info on the ride at http://total200.com

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria