Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Honda Fit - bike rack?
CREATED: 05/03/12 by afava REPLIES: 2
afava's ravatar afava    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 251
Honda Fit - bike rack?
POSTED: 5/03/12 10:19 AM

Anyone have any experience with a bike rack for a Honda Fit -trunk mounted or hitch? There are some mixed messages out there about what is workable. Thanks! Andrea

morunner66's ravatar morunner66    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 686
RE: Honda Fit - bike rack?
POSTED: 5/03/12 10:25 AM

REI was really helpful when I purchased a trunk mounted bike rack for my Highlander 2 weeks ago. They have a book for Yakima (less expensive than Thule) with all the car makes and models and what works on each. I don't have a hitch on my Highlander so ended up with a trunk mount. I do have factory installed roof bars and cross bars but sales guy said it would be a b^%&$ to get a bike on top of the Highlander by myself (which is always the likely scenario).

pmart15's ravatar pmart15    JOINED: 12/14/09    POSTS: 121
RE: Honda Fit - bike rack?
POSTED: 5/03/12 11:13 AM

There sure are a lot of people doing it Andrea. Perhaps one of them has a write-up about which one they got and from where. I did a Google search for "Honda Fit Bike Rack" then clicked on Images and it came back with a lot of results.

I'm waiting for another REI 20% off coupon so I can buy a roof rack for my Acura. I hope it's not excluded in the fine print.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria